csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
Most likely that's a problem because of the compressed version, and with that, Tinkerer can't help you there because something must've been changed in the process of compressing the game.

Well, I switched to the original game since i downloaded it anyway. So, I'm not on compressed anymore.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I beg to differ since I also uses the compressed version and I have no problem with getting the 10 votes.

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know how to fix no sound glitch on compressed version ?

Edit
So apparently replacing the game audio does fix the sound issue, i could probably replace the bgm file myself but i don't think i can replace the sound effects files on my own.

Could anyone upload the audio file?

Last edited:

cyph_

Dec 8, 2020
Btw nice bug in "Shopping" Quest. If you want talk to Erevi with the new clothes nothing happend
Yep I end up in the same bug.

Edited: I have tried to solve the bug by editing the save file and marking that quest (45) as completed, but it didn't work.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Btw nice bug in "Shopping" Quest. If you want talk to Erevi with the new clothes nothing happend
Yep I end up in the same bug.

Edited: I have tried to solve the bug by editing the save file and marking that quest (45) as completed, but it didn't work.
Try download older version v2.11 and finish this quest here. This bug is in last version.

Reactions: Mrmrnono

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So whats the game about ? Our goal in the game ?

Also saw the NTR tag. Is it avoidable ? Like can we make it so , that it does not happen at all ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Also saw the NTR tag. Is it avoidable ? Like can we make it so , that it does not happen at all ?
You are a farmer boy barely old enough to be called a man, you have no money and left your birthplace alone.
So in short, you have no education, have barely enough strength to defend yourself, need to sleep in the streets or work half a day for a sleeping place in the local farmers barn.
But that's about to change as YOU make the calls in this boys live now.
You become a Warrior, a mayor, the King of Goblins AND the chosen of some fallen gods... but let's be honest your true goal had always been Pussys and makeing as many women as possible the mothers of your children.

"NTR" (or rather cheating/voyarism and shareing) is pretty much always avoidable (there is a single main story related shareing scene).
Sometimes those shareing scenes can be fucking funny though... so maybe make a save to see them atleast once before going "no NTR" route

cyph_

Dec 8, 2020
Try download older version v2.11 and finish this quest here. This bug is in last version.
That works! But then half of the quests doesn't appear in the quest list and my available quests looks empty even if it said I have 3 uncompleted quests.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019

if i remember well you got only 2 scene where you can considering ntr/sharing,its very short and you can cut it (ithink). but this game isnt a ntr game at all

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
You are a farmer boy barely old enough to be called a man, you have no money and left your birthplace alone.
So in short, you have no education, have barely enough strength to defend yourself, need to sleep in the streets or work half a day for a sleeping place in the local farmers barn.
But that's about to change as YOU make the calls in this boys live now.
You become a Warrior, a mayor, the King of Goblins AND the chosen of some fallen gods... but let's be honest your true goal had always been Pussys and makeing as many women as possible the mothers of your children.

"NTR" (or rather cheating/voyarism and shareing) is pretty much always avoidable (there is a single main story related shareing scene).
Sometimes those shareing scenes can be fucking funny though... so maybe make a save to see them atleast once before going "no NTR" route
Nice, so we have options how to progress.

Glad to hear that ntr/cheating/sharing is avoidable.
But what about that forced story sharing scene ? Can we not stop it somehow ? Like not going that route or something ? Maybe we never speak or meet this woman ?

I dont like ntr/sharing/cheating/swinging ... or whatever people like to call it at all. I dont want to view such scenes, regardless if they are serious, funny, lightheated etc ...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

But what about that forced story sharing scene ? Can we not stop it somehow ? Like not going that route or something ? Maybe we never speak or meet this woman ?

I dont like ntr/sharing/cheating/swinging ... or whatever people like to call it at all. I dont want to view such scenes, regardless if they are serious, funny, lightheated etc ...
it's a 3-some where you fuck the girl up her snatch and the the other guy takes the ass.
The girl in question is a high priestess of the goddess of Lust and Passion... or in short an eloberated whore.
Since it's part of the main story it's not avoidable...
The game has pretty much 2 Whores who can become love interest throughout the game... one will quit her job once she is pregnant with your kid (depending on you choosing to support her) and the other one is the high priestess which story is still incomplete at this point.
Them "Working" could be considered cheating/NTR... but honestly that's a pretty selfish way of viewing it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Limited20

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

it's a 3-some where you fuck the girl up her snatch and the the other guy takes the ass.
It is indeed a 3some but theres no anal at all. 1st he does her pussy while she sucks MC, but the giant cums in her mouth while MC does her pussy & finishes in her. No anal.

cyph_

Dec 8, 2020
That works! But then half of the quests doesn't appear in the quest list and my available quests looks empty even if it said I have 3 uncompleted quests.

My fault, I downloaded the 1.21 version from the oficial webpage. Does anyone have a download link to the 2.21v?

EDIT: I already found a compress version in this thread :)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

All "NTR" in this game isnt really NTR, its sharing with 1 cuck (done for humour) & 2 preventable molestations.

List of "Cuck/NTR" ll& Sharing events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Times the MC steals women/Cucks someone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u dont might some spoilers I hope these help u decide if this is a game for u. :)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The girl in question is a high priestess of the goddess of Lust and Passion... or in short an eloberated whore.
Since it's part of the main story it's not avoidable...
The game has pretty much 2 Whores who can become love interest throughout the game... one will quit her job once she is pregnant with your kid (depending on you choosing to support her) and the other one is the high priestess which story is still incomplete at this point.
Them "Working" could be considered cheating/NTR... but honestly that's a pretty selfish way of viewing it
So with that woman (that quits after you decide to support her). We can totally avoid her character ? Like never meet up, never romance, never get involved with her right ?

But with the pristess, its not avoidable. She is a love interest even if we dont want her to be ? So the 3some scene always happens ?
If that is the case, whats the name of the quest so I know when to stop ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes