Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
All "NTR" in this game isnt really NTR, its sharing with 1 cuck (done for humour) & 2 preventable molestations.

List of "Cuck/NTR" ll& Sharing events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Times the MC steals women/Cucks someone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u dont might some spoilers I hope these help u decide if this is a game for u. :)
I dont like sharing either.

For gwynneth, can you not hire her to do that ? Like find another way ? And is she an avoidable character as a whole. Like , we dont get invloved with her ?

As for Mia, im not sure I understand "but it's a misunderstanding & u can hunt it later as revenge". This is an optional path, that we can totally avoid right ? We can prevent the werewolf from having his way with her, so we dont have to hunt him later on ?

Beth, I assume that thing is not avoidable ?

As for the unavoidable 3some with the pristess Ziva, whats the name of the quest so I can avoid it and do everything else up to that point ?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

For gwynneth, can you not hire her to do that ? Like find another way ? And is she an avoidable character as a whole. Like , we dont get invloved with her ?

As for Mia, im not sure I understand "but it's a misunderstanding & u can hunt it later as revenge". This is an optional path, that we can totally avoid right ? We can prevent the werewolf from having his way with her, so we dont have to hunt him later on ?

As for the unavoidable 3some with the pristess Ziva, whats the name of the quest so I can avoid it and do everything else up to that point ?
The 3-some cannot be avoided if you want to progress the main story AT ALL no matter what. You will block further progress with a lot of content forever if you don't do that quest. Mia can be prevented from being messed by the werewolf as you'll be given an option at the point it can happen if you want it or not. Gwynneth can only stop her job after you get her pregnant if you support her as the other guy said but until then she remains a whore no matter what.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The 3-some cannot be avoided if you want to progress the main story AT ALL no matter what. You will block further progress with a lot of content forever if you don't do that quest. Mia can be prevented from being messed by the werewolf as you'll be given an option at the point it can happen if you want it or not. Gwynneth can only stop her job after you get her pregnant if you support her as the other guy said but until then she remains a whore no matter what.
For gwynneth, I was asking if can avoid her character. Like we dont get close to her, we dont sleep with her.

I also just wanto to try the game up untill that forced 3some sharing scene. Game looks good. Saw the devs patreon too, maybe be worth it for the high res images he offers.

But other than that, I dont think this is my kind of game. When NTR/cheating/sharing can not be avoided/truned off, then I play it to the point where the ntr/cheating/sharing happens and then stop playing.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
i think u should give it a chance, the game is very good got a lot of h scene very cool story, you don't have to read the scene at all just click it fast and its done and you will never see them again(i talk about the wedding and the 3some th rest can be avoidable ). dont pass just for 2 scene its a mistake for me

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i think u should give it a chance, the game is very good got a lot of h scene very cool story, you don't have to read the scene at all just click it fast and its done and you will never see them again(i talk about the wedding and the 3some th rest can be avoidable ). dont pass just for 2 scene its a mistake for me
If you are talking about Shakala, the other guy said that its avoidable.
If we are talking about this : " An avoidable ceremonial gangbang with the whole tribe as part of the wedding "

Game looks very good, the characters also look good. Im also going to play it up to that forced 3some with the priestess just to sate my curiosity :D

The problem is that I get invested into the characters and stories, its not a simple fap and go for me. So I cant just press space bar a few times to skip the scenes, since I know whats going on xD, its canon and the characters acknowledge it and the story acknowledged it

I simply dislike ntr,cheating,sharing,swinging etc .... I tried looking in the comment section here if the ntr/sharing/ can be turned off with an ingame option from the menu but sadly there isnt such an option.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you are talking about Shakala, the other guy said that its avoidable.
If we are talking about this : " An avoidable ceremonial gangbang with the whole tribe as part of the wedding "

Game looks very good, the characters also look good. Im also going to play it up to that forced 3some with the priestess just to sate my curiosity :D

The problem is that I get invested into the characters and stories, its not a simple fap and go for me. So I cant just press space bar a few times to skip the scenes, since I know whats going on xD, its canon and the characters acknowledge it and the story acknowledged it

I simply dislike ntr,cheating,sharing,swinging etc .... I tried looking in the comment section here if the ntr/sharing/ can be turned off with an ingame option from the menu but sadly there isnt such an option.
The Priestess is not attached to you, in any relationship or even your girlfriend... she is at best a friend with benefits that figured out the MC early and offers him pervy rewards for his services.
In the future we might actually get real invested with her and makeing her reconsider her whorish self... but until than she is just a hot on 2 endless long legs walking puss offering her "prayers" to wealthy donators.
You seem to expect this to be a harem game... but it's not... you are a stranger arriving in a small settlement and need not only to make a living but also prove your value to the local population... which mainly means the smoking hot ladies... but once you manage that and they call you the father of their children they won't EVER cheat on you... or do something else... well aside of the already married lady, that tries to curr her older husband with her other orifices.
in the same manner they expect you to be loyal aswell, which means quiet some work and sometimes even magic... and plenty of gifts

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The Priestess is not attached to you, in any relationship or even your girlfriend... she is at best a friend with benefits that figured out the MC early and offers him pervy rewards for his services.
In the future we might actually get real invested with her and makeing her reconsider her whorish self... but until than she is just a hot on 2 endless long legs walking puss offering her "prayers" to wealthy donators.
You seem to expect this to be a harem game... but it's not... you are a stranger arriving in a small settlement and need not only to make a living but also prove your value to the local population... which mainly means the smoking hot ladies... but once you manage that and they call you the father of their children they won't EVER cheat on you... or do something else... well aside of the already married lady, that tries to curr her older husband with her other orifices.
in the same manner they expect you to be loyal aswell, which means quiet some work and sometimes even magic... and plenty of gifts
Well reading some random comments, I had the impression we MUST pick a few women. I think its better that its not a harem.
Since I do not want even get involved with the priestess, Gwynneth , and the already married women :D

"The Priestess is not attached to you, in any relationship or even your girlfriend... she is at best a friend with benefits that figured out the MC early and offers him pervy rewards for his services."
This does make it .... tolerable. Since she wont be a romance option. It would have been for the best, if there was another option to progress the story.
Still sad we are forced to agree to this, so we can progress the main story.

"In the future we might actually get real invested with her and makeing her reconsider her whorish self... but until than she is just a hot on 2 endless long legs walking puss offering her "prayers" to wealthy donators."
Im personally hoping we never get involved with her after the 3some scene. And let her continue her way of life without the Main Character. Cutting all ties with her

" ...but once you manage that and they call you the father of their children they won't EVER cheat on you. "
" ...in the same manner they expect you to be loyal aswell..."

This is the best. I love this.
But if this is the case, how will your woman (I assume you already have a woman at this point in the game) react to the forced 3some with the pristess ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Gwynneth is an optional character to pursue yes but if u want to complete those 2 quests then she must be hired to help.

It's a misunderstanding because u were gonna use magic to roleplay Littke Red Ridinghood. She thought the Werewolf was u. If u choose the "No Cucking" option before this part of her quest then u dont have the hunting quest to kill the werewolf.

Cannot avoid the Beth stuff because u buy horse seed from her which is needed for potion that let's u f*** giant chicks. I dont HAVE to spy on her tho.

The 3some is part of the main storyline. U gotta do it because many girls wont continue there quests until u reopen the Temple.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For gwynneth, I was asking if can avoid her character. Like we dont get close to her, we dont sleep with her.

I also just wanto to try the game up untill that forced 3some sharing scene. Game looks good. Saw the devs patreon too, maybe be worth it for the high res images he offers.

But other than that, I dont think this is my kind of game. When NTR/cheating/sharing can not be avoided/truned off, then I play it to the point where the ntr/cheating/sharing happens and then stop playing.
Alot if the NTR/sharing that can be avoided now couldn't before. Tinkerer has gone through & switched it in places. 3some might change on the future. It's like 1 scene dont let it ruin the game for u dude.

I too HATE unavoidable NTR but this game is really good.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But if this is the case, how will your woman (I assume you already have a woman at this point in the game) react to the forced 3some with the pristess ?
There is one girl getting mind controlled (by the 2nd NPC of that scene) into a MFF 3-some, the Highpriestess and her apprentice are another 3-some option, a Goblin and her daugther and finally a demoness and her mother.
Only toped by 3 Vampiress 4-some
But all other girls think of you as loyal to only them... and for all of those scenes above you need to risk your live on atleast 1 Quest to get to that point.
You have no power that would make them more accepting towards or indulge into any group sex activity aswell.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well reading some random comments, I had the impression we MUST pick a few women. I think its better that its not a harem.
Since I do not want even get involved with the priestess, Gwynneth , and the already married women :D

"The Priestess is not attached to you, in any relationship or even your girlfriend... she is at best a friend with benefits that figured out the MC early and offers him pervy rewards for his services."
This does make it .... tolerable. Since she wont be a romance option. It would have been for the best, if there was another option to progress the story.
Still sad we are forced to agree to this, so we can progress the main story.

"In the future we might actually get real invested with her and makeing her reconsider her whorish self... but until than she is just a hot on 2 endless long legs walking puss offering her "prayers" to wealthy donators."
Im personally hoping we never get involved with her after the 3some scene. And let her continue her way of life without the Main Character. Cutting all ties with her

" ...but once you manage that and they call you the father of their children they won't EVER cheat on you. "
" ...in the same manner they expect you to be loyal aswell..."

1) the forced 3some is an agreement she makes with the giant in order for him to let them live in "his house", actualy the Temple but was abandoned for 20 years.

2) The priestess is hot & will most likley come to care more for MC in future like every other girl. With this game the MC has no claim to the women until he proves to them he deserves them.

3) The women that would care that you're sleeping around dont know about each other & MC will probs keep it that way. These are the same women you'll have to sleep at there home often to keep happy once u start a family, while the ones that dont care will not get pissed.

Women who care are:
•Mia: the peasant girl in Northern Forest.
•Rosy: Halfling Baker.
•Frida: Giantess.
•Victoria: Mayor's Wife (less pissed about sleeping around, more that she is left in charge of town)

Everyone else are ether members of one of the Harem groups or open about sex.
The Harems are:
•Qeteshians (Ziva, Caleah, Alice)
•Nergalites (Evervi, SuccubusDaughter, Bat Breeder & Venomina)
•Goblins (Shakala, GoblinDaughter & Seqouia)
•Vampires (Adaobi, Zsofia & Reanna)

DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
1) the forced 3some is an agreement she makes with the giant in order for him to let them live in "his house", actualy the Temple but was abandoned for 20 years.

2) The priestess is hot & will most likley come to care more for MC in future like every other girl. With this game the MC has no claim to the women until he proves to them he deserves them.

3) The women that would care that you're sleeping around dont know about each other & MC will probs keep it that way. These are the same women you'll have to sleep at there home often to keep happy once u start a family, while the ones that dont care will not get pissed.

Women who care are:
•Mia: the peasant girl in Northern Forest.
•Rosy: Halfling Baker.
•Frida: Giantess.
•Victoria: Mayor's Wife (less pissed about sleeping around, more that she is left in charge of town)

Everyone else are ether members of one of the Harem groups or open about sex.
The Harems are:
•Qeteshians (Ziva, Caleah, Alice)
•Nergalites (Evervi, SuccubusDaughter, Bat Breeder & Venomina)
•Goblins (Shakala, GoblinDaughter & Seqouia)
•Vampires (Adaobi, Zsofia & Reanna)
I feel like most of the groups you listed in the not caring section actually do care. We literally ad to woo Shakala, and the goblin daughter. The vampires are exclusive t you to, literally wanting you to impregnate them. Also the entire Nergalite faction seems to care for you. Erevi seems to care for you as does her daughter. The Bat Breeder wouldn't give you head until she got attached to you. And I think if anyone other than you tried to fuck Venomina, she'd eat them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel like most of the groups you listed in the not caring section actually do care. We literally ad to woo Shakala, and the goblin daughter. The vampires are exclusive t you to, literally wanting you to impregnate them. Also the entire Nergalite faction seems to care for you. Erevi seems to care for you as does her daughter. The Bat Breeder wouldn't give you head until she got attached to you. And I think if anyone other than you tried to fuck Venomina, she'd eat them.
What I mean by "not care" is about how long you're gone for. U can be gone for days & there affection will not drop (Venomina gets hungry but that's kinda different). They all show signs of being open sexualy among EACH OTHER but probs would not be pleased to learn of the other Harems.

Shakala dosent care that u knocked up her daughter. She gets pissed at the idea of her wanting to be queen, because Shakala is the queen. In fact she is happy to have her be a "second wife" but the daughter wants to be queen, thats the feud. Shakala expects u to get MORE second wives to build up you're goblin kingdome & become stronger because that's there traditions, there nature.

The vampires want u to Impregnate them but they are centuries old & you're mortal, I doubt they plan to get you attached to MC knowing he will get old & die. They may miss him, but death for MC is inevitable. The vampire sisters care for MC & like the fact he can give them children but there many centuries of life probs affects how they actualy connect to MC.

Erevi & her daughter care but are also devoted to Negal's course. Erevi starts off seeing MC as nothing more then a sexual slave for her to play with but starts to care for MC, much to her own surprise. As Nergal's Chosen you have a certain level of power among them. The Bat Breeder is practically a smarter then average animal & Venomina is a hungry spider girl who likes f***** as long as she is well fed.

Same with all the Temple girls, they are fine with u being the High Priest of QC, knowing that means they have to share u. Ziva may grow to care for MC more as well at some point. But every girl who joins the Temple are promiscuous & sexualy liberal in there own way.

The harem girls (& some others like Liandra) seem to be pretty open because they are not exclusive with MC. I hope I was more clear with that :) (y)

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
how you beat the ginger vampire? she's a fucking tank!
It's no surprise, afterall she used to be a shield maiden. I remembered leveling up the mc until he's around level 30 & attacked her with a 2 handed axe as well as equipped him with heavy armor as well as keep using health potions. If that's not enough, use lightning as well & have a powerful ally to aid you.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes