DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wow I admit the girl cast is quite big with diverse origins and personalities. Which is impressive

IMO most of these seem horrible lol
I think Mia and somewhat Frida are the best.
Everything else is just messed up and/or is not worth getting involved with.

You are def right about the girl having their own " mindset, lifestyle & affections ".

Out of that list who are optional and who are forced ? I mean which girls are we forced to meet, fuck and have a relationship with ? And which girls are totally optional and we can avoid them entirely ?
From previous comments, I only know that we are forced to get involved with Ziva and other girls that join the cult like Caleah. Also the Nergalites, think Erevi belongs to this group ?
The girls change as they get closer to MC & there more affectionate as time goes on. In some relations the girls are more dominate (Erevi calls u slave & u call her mistress. Frida class u little pet. Victoria calls u toy ect...) but even these women soften & get a little less domineering as u develop the relationship.

You cannot avoid Ziva, Erevi, Caleah, SuccubusDaughter, Venomina, Beth, Vixenatrix & Liandra (cos she guards the sacred well which is needed for potions).

Characters who u benefit from getting with are Shakala (& other goblin girls), Victoria, Bat Breeder & Venomia because they give u access to money or ingredients.

Reactions: Limited20
Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys does any of you have a save with almost or all quest done except for giving birth to the goblin daughter and impregnating the hobbit stuff which is possible in the new update

i ask this because for a brief period of time i didnt have access to my pc so i played the unofficial android version but now want to shift to pc without restarting the game

and also if no one can provide the saves is it possible to run saves from the unofficial android version on pc

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
My screen goes black and stays black after i beat the Ork boss in the wiches temple. Is there a patch or fix i can get to solve this?

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
M/S (Mother & Son), B/S (Brother & Sister), F/D (Father & Daughter)

There is only 2 daughters of MC in the game that he can f***.

There is talk of mabey adding MC's Mother & Sister in a later Update but that is not in the game right now.
whats the name of daughters ? if u can tell

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys I Need help. During the Mission "shopping" (maternity wear in the walkthrought) when I return to erevi with the two dresses She doesn't do nothing at all, no dialog! I try ti install the 2.11 bit the result Is the same, i try ti modify some switch and variables buy nothing...
Simeone know how ti solve o avoid this bug?

topolino

Aug 30, 2017
Guys I Need help. During the Mission "shopping" (maternity wear in the walkthrought) when I return to erevi with the two dresses She doesn't do nothing at all, no dialog! I try ti install the 2.11 bit the result Is the same, i try ti modify some switch and variables buy nothing...
same for me, no solution still i think

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
same for me, no solution still i think
Try download old version (v2.11) you can use your saves and play this quest by this version.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes