TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
Can any legend share an updated non NTR save before or after the quest ''ashes to ashes dust to dust''. I have completed the quest but for some reason i cant move on (meaning do any other quests) though my version is the last one and i reinstalled it also. Thank you in advance

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
There is a walk through in page one. You can download this and follow the instructions. The walk through is quite big (the first is 62 pages) and thorough because a legend decided to share his insight. He even advice you how to farm money, level and how to avoid things you don't want to see or do (NTR content). The guide for the quests is in section 12 in the walk through.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...I was referring to missing attacks when in fights.
Go and think about how stupid you look right now.
Don't see anything stupid... but maybe accuracy is not only your MCs problem :sneaky:
But in all honesty you might lack in agility as that affects hit rate quiet a bit.
Depending on the MCs Level you might switch to light leather armor and sword+shield or even Bow.
Useing an Agility Potion can also help

Reactions: DomWolf

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
I've downloaded the game and when i try to run it, it closes itself a few seconds before i even see anything. I'm running it on mac. I get a long error message. If anyone can help me i'm willing to share it.

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Help on Going Shopping Quest. So got the red dress to cheer her up but nothing happens. She's just frozen there, moves to sleep but no interaction available. Game broke?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Help on Going Shopping Quest. So got the red dress to cheer her up but nothing happens. She's just frozen there, moves to sleep but no interaction available. Game broke?
One of the dresses unlocks a followup Quest for a Candle Light Dinner with Erevi... not sure if it was the red or black dress though.
So Maybe try cooking a Meal in the Kitchen

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes