Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
how you beat the ginger vampire? she's a fucking tank!
It's no surprise, afterall she used to be a shield maiden. I remembered leveling up the mc until he's around level 30 & attacked her with a 2 handed axe as well as equipped him with heavy armor as well as keep using health potions. If that's not enough, use lightning as well & have a powerful ally to aid you.
Use the Wither spell to stop her regen. Have lots of HP potions & make sure u have the Familiar, sha can give u a potion each round to keep u in the fight
all this, plus the familiar could use poison potion

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Alot if the NTR/sharing that can be avoided now couldn't before. Tinkerer has gone through & switched it in places. 3some might change on the future. It's like 1 scene dont let it ruin the game for u dude.

I too HATE unavoidable NTR but this game is really good.
Well then there is still hope that in future updates the dev will make all NTR/sharing/open relationships optional.
Gwynneth is an optional character to pursue yes but if u want to complete those 2 quests then she must be hired to help.

It's a misunderstanding because u were gonna use magic to roleplay Littke Red Ridinghood. She thought the Werewolf was u. If u choose the "No Cucking" option before this part of her quest then u dont have the hunting quest to kill the werewolf.

Cannot avoid the Beth stuff because u buy horse seed from her which is needed for potion that let's u f*** giant chicks. I dont HAVE to spy on her tho.

The 3some is part of the main storyline. U gotta do it because many girls wont continue there quests until u reopen the Temple.
" Gwynneth is an optional character to pursue yes but if u want to complete those 2 quests then she must be hired to help "
Nice, so we just hire her to help and we dont get romantically with her after that
1) the forced 3some is an agreement she makes with the giant in order for him to let them live in "his house", actualy the Temple but was abandoned for 20 years.

2) The priestess is hot & will most likley come to care more for MC in future like every other girl. With this game the MC has no claim to the women until he proves to them he deserves them.

3) The women that would care that you're sleeping around dont know about each other & MC will probs keep it that way. These are the same women you'll have to sleep at there home often to keep happy once u start a family, while the ones that dont care will not get pissed.

Women who care are:
•Mia: the peasant girl in Northern Forest.
•Rosy: Halfling Baker.
•Frida: Giantess.
•Victoria: Mayor's Wife (less pissed about sleeping around, more that she is left in charge of town)

Everyone else are ether members of one of the Harem groups or open about sex.
The Harems are:
•Qeteshians (Ziva, Caleah, Alice)
•Nergalites (Evervi, SuccubusDaughter, Bat Breeder & Venomina)
•Goblins (Shakala, GoblinDaughter & Seqouia)
•Vampires (Adaobi, Zsofia & Reanna)
" The priestess is hot & will most likley come to care more for MC in future like every other girl.... "
Hope the dev does not force us to romance her or something later on

"... With this game the MC has no claim to the women until he proves to them he deserves them. "
Thats good, but they also have to do the same xD

Hope we are not forced to romance any of the woman who "dont care", those that are in other open sexual relationships with other than the MC. Also hope we can avoid the woman who join the temple :D

" The harem girls (& some others like Liandra) seem to be pretty open because they are not exclusive with MC. "
Hope we can avoid these characters. Like not get romantically involved with them.

Btw forgot to ask , but does the game have an ending ? Since its 2.22

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well then there is still hope that in future updates the dev will make all NTR/sharing/open relationships optional.

" Gwynneth is an optional character to pursue yes but if u want to complete those 2 quests then she must be hired to help "
Nice, so we just hire her to help and we dont get romantically with her after that

" The priestess is hot & will most likley come to care more for MC in future like every other girl.... "

"... With this game the MC has no claim to the women until he proves to them he deserves them. "

Hope we are not forced to romance any of the woman who "dont care", those that are in other open sexual relationships with other than the MC. Also hope we can avoid the woman who join the temple :D

" The harem girls (& some others like Liandra) seem to be pretty open because they are not exclusive with MC. "
Hope we can avoid these characters. Like not get romantically involved with them.

I'm gonna answer/talk about these in order.

Gwynneth:
U never have to pursue Gwynneth. U can buy her services & if u raise her affection she gives u discounts & does a lil extra for u. During the Election u can come to her aide (which nets her vote & a sex scene) but as long as u dont knock her up u dont need to pursue a relationship (MC needs Enhanced Fertility yo do so post-Election).

The Preistess (Ziva)
Ziva is the leader of the Qteshians as of her curse lift. The main plot is the Qeteshinas vs Nergalites feud so we may have a relationship form later down the line. I'm not sure if it will remain platonicly affectionate or not.

Girls who "Dont Care"
Alot of them are not in other relationships outside of the MC, some are but there cheating with MC & those relations often end. Often once you prove yourself to these women they will remain loyal to u but are not gonna get pissed that you're not around all the time (as relationships are updated these often change to them caring if you're around). The Temple girls are part of the main plot but the Qeteshian faith hasent been active for 20 years & many dont remeber it. The girls join fo there own reasons often because of MC so I feel like it will be less a "sex cult" & more YOURE sex cult lol. A cult of sexual personality if u will. Most Temple girls dont even start as part of the Temple. MC finds a way to get them to join.

Harem Girls
You will have to get involved with The Temple (Qeteshians) & Tower (Nergalites) as part of the main plot. ulMC becomes the High Priest of Quality Control for the Temple & MC is Nergal's Chosen One. The Vampires are in hiding & only want to have sex with MC, because he helps them kill Master & is the only one who can get them pregnant. Once you become Goblin King, MC is the ONLY one allowed to sleep with the goblins, & he is expected to get more Goblin brides for make soldiers with. Vampires & Goblins are completly optional but fun story lines. Liandra IS starting to show signs she loves MC but dosent want to admit it yet (she the elf guarding the Sacred Well).

If u decide to avoid most of these then you'll have access to like 5 girls... some u meet by playing out the main questline, while others are offshoots of side quest content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

You are pretty much a singularity in this regard so rather expect the opposite to happen

Reactions: User1230

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'm gonna answer/talk about these in order.

Gwynneth:
U never have to pursue Gwynneth. U can buy her services & if u raise her affection she gives u discounts & does a lil extra for u. During the Election u can come to her aide (which nets her vote & a sex scene) but as long as u dont knock her up u dont need to pursue a relationship (MC needs Enhanced Fertility yo do so post-Election).

The Preistess (Ziva)
Ziva is the leader of the Qteshians as of her curse lift. The main plot is the Qeteshinas vs Nergalites feud so we may have a relationship form later down the line. I'm not sure if it will remain platonicly affectionate or not.

Girls who "Dont Care"
Alot of them are not in other relationships outside of the MC, some are but there cheating with MC & those relations often end. Often once you prove yourself to these women they will remain loyal to u but are not gonna get pissed that you're not around all the time (as relationships are updated these often change to them caring if you're around). The Temple girls are part of the main plot but the Qeteshian faith hasent been active for 20 years & many dont remeber it. The girls join fo there own reasons often because of MC so I feel like it will be less a "sex cult" & more YOURE sex cult lol. A cult of sexual personality if u will. Most Temple girls dont even start as part of the Temple. MC finds a way to get them to join.

Harem Girls
You will have to get involved with The Temple (Qeteshians) & Tower (Nergalites) as part of the main plot. ulMC becomes the High Priest of Quality Control for the Temple & MC is Nergal's Chosen One. The Vampires are in hiding & only want to have sex with MC, because he helps them kill Master & is the only one who can get them pregnant. Once you become Goblin King, MC is the ONLY one allowed to sleep with the goblins, & he is expected to get more Goblin brides for make soldiers with. Vampires & Goblins are completly optional but fun story lines. Liandra IS starting to show signs she loves MC but dosent want to admit it yet (she the elf guarding the Sacred Well).

If u decide to avoid most of these then you'll have access to like 5 girls... some u meet by playing out the main questline, while others are offshoots of side quest content.
Thanks for the info.
5 girls are more than enough. Dont want to fuck and form relationships with every female character :D
I just want to pick the most loyal ones(or the most loyal ONE if that is possible) and avoid the rest. No need to add the others that have their own thing going on, that do not care, have other relationships, its just sex with them without feelings or are prostitutes like the priestess, the temple girls and Gwynneth .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the info.
5 girls are more than enough. Dont want to fuck and form relationships with every female character :D
I just want to pick the most loyal ones(or the most loyal ONE if that is possible) and avoid the rest. No need to add the others that have their own thing going on, that do not care, have other relationships, its just sex with them without feelings or are prostitutes like the priestess, the temple girls and Gwynneth .
I get the feeling that at some point there relationship & closeness to MC will change but right now there there own people who are not looking for a relationship. If u want loyal girls then that's Mia, Frida, Rosy, Shakala & her daughter & some more I cant think of right now.

Some of these girls will need u to do the main quest to open the way yo more of there content tho.

Also the game is not finished.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I get the feeling that at some point there relationship & closeness to MC will change but right now there there own people who are not looking for a relationship. If u want loyal girls then that's Mia, Frida, Rosy, Shakala & her daughter & some more I cant think of right now.

Some of these girls will need u to do the main quest to open the way yo more of there content tho.

Nice. Then I would be looking out for Mia , Frida and Rosy :D
Its still horrible that we are forced to get involved and cant avoid the girls from the temple and those vampires from the Nergalites .
Def gonna try this game to see the content with Mia, Frida and Rosy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nice. Then I would be looking out for Mia , Frida and Rosy :D
Its still horrible that we are forced to get involved and cant avoid the girls from the temple and those vampires from the Nergalites .
Def gonna try this game to see the content with Mia, Frida and Rosy.
The vampires are not associated with the Nergalites. They are there own group. I recommend playing the game I think you're be pleasantly surprised

Oct 13, 2020
Helllp:
So i finished all of the quests in the game, but for some reason i can only ever seem to find two of the vampire sisters in the castle (the one in the guard tower thing - i think reanna) and the one by the alter/place where you make vampire potion (adaob?), i cannot ever find the third sister (zsofia?). Is this a glitch or am i just being dumb? I would really rather not revert to a previous version of the game.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Pls halp:
So i finished all of the quests in the game, but for some reason i can only ever seem to find two of the vampire sisters in the castle (the one in the guard tower thing - i think reanna) and the one by the alter/place where you make vampire potion (adaob?), i cannot ever find the third sister (zsofia?). Is this a glitch or am i just being dumb? I would really rather not revert to a previous version of the game.
The third 1 is in the courtyard between the castle & the guardhouse on the right.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

Technically, apart from Ziva and co, and Shakala and daughters, and Gwyneth before pregnant, everyone else is loyal to you and only you. Maybe Beth can be argue to be not loyal to you as well. We dont know much where Alice stands.

Erevi and co, the vampires, Victoria, Frida, Mia, Rosy are loyal to you. Victoria knew you slept around, Mia, Rosy and Frida thinks you are loyal only to them. And Liandre is happy if you visit her.

SSSSSAAAfari

Jun 7, 2020
Someone have link to the 2.21 version of this game? (Not Mega)
Because of this bug in the "Shopping" Quest unless this bug is in that version too

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Technically, apart from Ziva and co, and Shakala and daughters, and Gwyneth before pregnant, everyone else is loyal to you and only you. Maybe Beth can be argue to be not loyal to you as well. We dont know much where Alice stands.

Erevi and co, the vampires, Victoria, Frida, Mia, Rosy are loyal to you. Victoria knew you slept around, Mia, Rosy and Frida thinks you are loyal only to them. And Liandre is happy if you visit her.
Each girl has there own mindset, lifestyle & affections towards MC. Some take longer, some need a prompt while others see him as a sexual outlet. All these relationships grow & get closer until there is a certain level of loyalty to MC. Heres a list of the girls & there stance with MC. (Not including the Succubus or Goblin Daughters becaus they're love there daddy from the start lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
•Gwynneth is the town prostitute so sex is business for her. She only stops whoring when she is pregnant & MC is paying alimony.
she also gets hurt when you mention wanting to spend time with Alice, so MC was her favorite customer long before the pregnancy
•Alice has a promiscuous past, that's why her dad is so protective "ever since that incident with that minstrel", MC is just the hot new guy to play with, until her arranged marriage changes her situation for the worse.
Alice as above sees the MC as her boyfriend, gets sad when he forgets his name. and only accepts her stay at the temple because of the MC.
•Liandra is a hedonistic party girl who was sent from the Elven Realm to Weirfwood's sacred well by her parents. MC is just a way to have fun & pass the time, until she gets pregnant that is.
yet since her arrival she doesn't have sex with others
•Seqouia actually hates MC at first until she has been mated with enough times that she enjoys her new role.
Sequoia's affection is based by the size of MC's tribe. at first she's simply resigned at being his captive.
•Venomina wants to f*** & eat MC but is later convinced that she dosent have to eat him. She is happy to mate with MC is exchange for food & finds sex with him more enjoyable then her brood...
Venomina's first words are of praise for the MC finding out that food is how to keep a spider from eating it's male. so from the begining she liked his resourcefullness

Reactions: DomWolf

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Each girl has there own mindset, lifestyle & affections towards MC. Some take longer, some need a prompt while others see him as a sexual outlet. All these relationships grow & get closer until there is a certain level of loyalty to MC. Heres a list of the girls & there stance with MC. (Not including the Succubus or Goblin Daughters becaus they're love there daddy from the start lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow I admit the girl cast is quite big with diverse origins and personalities. Which is impressive

IMO most of these seem horrible lol
I think Mia and somewhat Frida are the best.
Everything else is just messed up and/or is not worth getting involved with.

You are def right about the girl having their own " mindset, lifestyle & affections ".

Out of that list who are optional and who are forced ? I mean which girls are we forced to meet, fuck and have a relationship with ? And which girls are totally optional and we can avoid them entirely ?
From previous comments, I only know that we are forced to get involved with Ziva and other girls that join the cult like Caleah. Also the Nergalites, think Erevi belongs to this group ?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Wow I admit the girl cast is quite big with diverse origins and personalities. Which is impressive

You are def right about the girl having their own " mindset, lifestyle & affections ".

Out of that list who are optional and who are forced ? I mean which girls are we forced to meet, fuck and have a relationship with ? And which girls are totally optional and we can avoid them entirely ?
From previous comments, I only know that we are forced to get involved with Ziva and other girls that join the cult like Caleah. Also the Nergalites, think Erevi belongs to this group ?
honestly DomWolf is bad at conveying relationship dynamics...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
•Caleah is the last surviving member of her tribe. She joins the Temple because she has no where else to go. But MC is her hero who killed the orc boss, so she cares for him.
Technically Caleah killed the Boss... you just distracted and weakened him enough so she could jump him and stab him in the neck with something lying around :devilish:
Just because people keep their distance from the well and the MC is the only one distracting her from looking at the well all day
honestly DomWolf is bad at conveying relationship dynamics...
Not so sure about this, his post is quiet to the point... he only missed out that the MC is the Sub in most of these relationships
Erevi, her daughter, Zivah, Caleah, Beth, Vixenatrix, Venomia... to a degree Maghda, as her storyline unlocks fertility Potions and Giant D onces

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Every girl outside of the Qeteshian Temple & the Nergalites are technically optional. You dont have to pursue them but the main story quests often overlap or lead to these new girls.

she also gets hurt when you mention wanting to spend time with Alice, so MC was her favorite customer long before the pregnancy

Alice as above sees the MC as her boyfriend, gets sad when he forgets his name. and only accepts her stay at the temple because of the MC.

Sequoia's affection is based by the size of MC's tribe. at first she's simply resigned at being his captive.

Venomina's first words are of praise for the MC finding out that food is how to keep a spider from eating it's male. so from the begining she liked his resourcefullness
Actualy inpayed attention to her affection, it only goes down if u have started flirting or wooing her. Her actually feelings depend on how much she has gotten to know MC.

Liandra is stuck at the well & even says that MC is the 1st person, other then the hag, to show up.

Seqouia is pleased until u prove to be a good King. But she still starts off unhappy.

But if u stay to cuddle Venomina she still tries to eat MC. She respects the resourcefulness yes but at first she still intended to eat MC. Until he convinces her not too.

Maybe Wolf is doing it on purpose, so he doesnt spoil everything
Too be honest I was trying to convey the girls relationships without ruining the story for each... that's a hard thing to balance lol.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes