M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've downloaded the game and when i try to run it, it closes itself a few seconds before i even see anything. I'm running it on mac. I get a long error message. If anyone can help me i'm willing to share it.
game doenst run on Mac, due IOS reason about 86x programs from windows arent competable on mac ios

I did all that like the walkthru says.. I think game broken.
can i have your save so i can check what is wrong ?

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Forgive me, for I am a deviant....
View attachment 951446
I ask for your forgiveness, for I have deviated from the path...well, at least the plan. While trying to figure out what to do with Beth I got an idea for another character and couldn't resist working on it.
This is an existing character, the second character I added to the game, I believe. I think the farmer was first. Yet this character still does not have a single scene. Not even an image (apart from some small dialogue bust images).
Don't worry, I'm not talking about the dude in the image above. He's just her husband, and he isn't actually in the game yet. I'm going to give you guys 24 hours to guess who she is, before I post an image of her, post your suggestions in the comments below.
The bad news is no Beth this year. I'm sorry, but I'm just having way too much fun stop working on this character now. Hopefully I figure out something fun to do with Beth in the mean time.

My apologies.

Tinkerer​
Maybe she is that woman who you give 500 coins to rebuild her house.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who has any idea why the familiar disappears when you're in Maghad's territory?
I think she just gets scared of the 2 ogres. Think about it. Most enemies u can fight alongside her are pretty weak bybthe point u get her. Spiders, goblins, bears, boars ect... and the with the trolls u, theres ether just 1 (the well) or you're backed by Shakala & Bhrute. Theres also 1 ogre u might fight. But these are 2 ogres & just u & her. She probably decide f*** that I'm out.

That or even she cannot stomach watching her master bang an ogress lol.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Can i know, is the Elf Girl still in a Pregnancy Limbo?
And can the Vampire Girls on the Cemetary become Pregnant finaly?
Also would be wonderful if you could marry the Giantess!
Tysm for let me know.

I found a Bug , as soon as i start the Game the Music is stuttering, its annoying, can you fix that?
Thx

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes