PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean it all out says MC fucked sheep back on the farm when he says "this is better than the sheep" when doing it with Gwynneth (who due to the way its written I believe is the cannon 1st woman MC fucks). Also he knows all the sheep at his farm by name (with hearts above their heads when you speak to them) & he gets called out by his own father :eek:.

But I'm not entirely sure what you're point is? Not trying to be a dick I'm just struggling to understand you're statement (probably a me issue but could you clarify who was in a panic?).
I don't think you're a dick. I guess my reasoning got lost in translation. In my language, "panic" and "virgin" are spelled the same, only the pronunciation is different :LOL: Fucking google translator :ROFLMAO:

You wrote about MC being irresistible to women. So why did he come to Weirwood like a virgin? I understand that there weren't many women on the farm, but at least his sister was into him and his mother wasn't his mother.

Seriously, I'm just digging. It is clear that the story must begin somehow.

Me be Tinkerer? That's absolutely proposterterous how can I be that Tinkerer? Me and Domwolf have nothing in common.

I'm just very savvy ;)
Well, I don't think so now. But your ideas often become reality.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes