dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
damn i cant clear quest dress for szofia i skip visit her gravyard and now she in castle cuz i really want that boss, i cant give her the dress :/

blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Some thoughts....
1) It would be great if tinkerer uploads the update news in a section on the first page... so we won't have to search for them.

2) About Beth. She could be the ket character to unlock more monster girls.
For example MC could mate with her in the centaur form and breed her with a centaur girl. Then they could live in the old witch's house north of the village.

Last edited:

Panosu

Apr 27, 2020
I downloaded the game extracted it to a folder and when i open the .exe file it just opens a white window and the game doesn't start when i open it from the unexctracted rar it opens just fine.Can someone help me pls?

Reactions: BrightNight77

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i cant get vote from the general merchant any solutions?
atm its bugged, and tinkerer allready knows about it
but will take a bit before its fixed

I downloaded the game extracted it to a folder and when i open the .exe file it just opens a white window and the game doesn't start when i open it from the unexctracted rar it opens just fine.Can someone help me pls?
the game is very ram heavy to start, even for me takes a while sometimes to get the game started
so you need to wait a bit

Some thoughts....
1) It would be great if tinkerer uploads the update news in a section on the first page... so we won't have to search for them.

2) About Beth. She could be the ket character to unlock more monster girls.
For example MC could mate with her in the centaur form and breed her with a centaur girl. Then they could live in the old witch's house north of the village.
1) tinkerer didnt make the opening post, and dont know if he even did give promission to share the game here
2) nobody knows what will happen to beth and her story line

Reactions: Panosu

Panosu

Apr 27, 2020
atm its bugged, and tinkerer allready knows about it
but will take a bit before its fixed

the game is very ram heavy to start, even for me takes a while sometimes to get the game started
so you need to wait a bit

1) tinkerer didnt make the opening post, and dont know if he even did give promission to share the game here
2) nobody knows what will happen to beth and her story line

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
using compressed version i cant hear game sounds please help
use an older compressed version (search the thread), copy/paste (replace) "audio" folder from there, and you should be good for most "sounds".
btw, if you have any problems with compressed version, quote that post, or tag compressor, so he could be aware of that issue, thus being able to fix it.
either wait a bit as proposed, or try compressed/unpacked version, which should start faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SOYJARl

poseidon033

Feb 22, 2018
use an older compressed version (search the thread), copy/paste (replace) "audio" folder from there, and you should be good for most "sounds".
btw, if you have any problems with compressed version, quote that post, or tag compressor, so he could be aware of that issue, thus being able to fix it.

either wait a bit as proposed, or try compressed/unpacked version, which should start faster.
thanks

Reactions: Abhai

Zerxtsy

Aug 20, 2020
I used the unpacker but when i launch the unpacked version of the game, It stay as a white screen. What do i do to fix this?
1610778917634.png

nnpersona

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone help me? Mistress in the tower asked me to bring her new clothes, because of her pregnancy. I bought everything in the shop before this quest, now she just stays in her room and if you click on her - nothing happens, no respond at all. =/
And does anybody know is possible to edit relationship points?

Reactions: X47 Games

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone help me? Mistress in the tower asked me to bring her new clothes, because of her pregnancy. I bought everything in the shop before this quest, now she just stays in her room and if you click on her - nothing happens, no respond at all. =/
And does anybody know is possible to edit relationship points?
It seems there is bug. For now you can download v2.11 copy your saves and play this quest here, or wait for new version.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes