jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
Dress for a lady (Shopping)
There are 2 outfits you must buy for Erevi the 1st is red lingurie that gives a sex scene. The 2nd is black lingurie that activates the quest "A date with mistress" u must complete that quest as well to finish the "Shopping" quest. I have read a few people seem to be having problems but hopfully this helps.

What I mean is how do you give the dress to Zsofia at the castle's graveyard, all it gives for options is sex and asking her about herself. It doesn't let me complete the Dress for a lady quest

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh right sorry I completly mis-understood you're comment. I was about to go bed when I answered lol.

I'm afraid u missed the window for that mate. U have to give Zsofia that dress after investigating the Cematery with Oksana, but BEFORE Oksana returns with the purifiers... it was an oversight that Tink hasent fixed yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any idea when we'll be introduced to Cath & the Baron?
I don't think this will become a storyarc in any near future as it was only shemed at some point and adds nothing to the main story... unless this means the MC can become the Baron and leave the realms management to his new Breeder in power only getting access to the realms military forces... but what would you do with that?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
How I can catch Dolf?
Ive got all. A wig, sexy disguise, rope, wood and a potion of Phallus Giganticus.
I build the trap, have problems with the heals, should run, and then nothing happend.
If I should run, in wich direction? And if ive to wait, where and how long and for what?
What should happend normaly? Where is my mistake? How can I lore Dolf in the Trap, if I can not see him somewhere?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How I can catch Dolf?
Ive got all. A wig, sexy disguise, rope, wood and a potion of Phallus Giganticus.
I build the trap, have problems with the heals, should run, and then nothing happend.
If I should run, in wich direction? And if ive to wait, where and how long and for what?
What should happend normaly? Where is my mistake? How can I lore Dolf in the Trap, if I can not see him somewhere?
Get closer to Dolfs camp until he notices you and start hunting you... than just run towards your trap and make sure that he runs directly into the rope.
If he catches you you'll learn that Dolf does not know the difference between male and female... the painful way

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
since the update was split as far as i understood is there any news about when the next update will drop? i guess it will be about beth? i've been waiting forever to see some progress with her :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
since the update was split as far as i understood is there any news about when the next update will drop? i guess it will be about beth? i've been waiting forever to see some progress with her :)
Next Update will be Jenny as previously announced, since Tinkerer kept drawing blanks when thinking for a good story for Beth.
Afterwards will most likely be the Temple Girls, unless Tinkerer got hit by an inspiration for Beth.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Get closer to Dolfs camp until he notices you and start hunting you... than just run towards your trap and make sure that he runs directly into the rope.
If he catches you you'll learn that Dolf does not know the difference between male and female... the painful way
I can go direct in front of the camp, wait there and nothing happens, because Dolf is not there. All I can see is his wife dancing, and a dead goblin on the floor...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I can go direct in front of the camp, wait there and nothing happens, because Dolf is not there. All I can see is his wife dancing, and a dead goblin on the floor...
Do you have screenshot of that do never seen dead goblin near the ogres

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was there a cutscene of the Player setting the trap?
Because Dolf should have left the Camp a bit south in order to search for that "Elf maiden" that called out to him

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Was there a cutscene of the Player setting the trap?
Because Dolf should have left the Camp a bit south in order to search for that "Elf maiden" that called out to him
Yes. He tell something to his wife like that he will be back soon. Then ive problems with the heals, and than, when I can go on with playing, he is nowhere to find...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
guess its broken , just tried myself to do it.
and nothing is happening so will tell tinkerer about it

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any idea when we'll be introduced to Cath & the Baron?
I don't think this will become a storyarc in any near future as it was only shemed at some point and adds nothing to the main story... unless this means the MC can become the Baron and leave the realms management to his new Breeder in power only getting access to the realms military forces... but what would you do with that?
Cath & the Baron seem to be connected to the bandit conspiracy. I dont think Tonk would add that detail if he never plans to do anything with it. I reckon once he has brought all the girls content up & worked on the main quest some more, we may get this story arc.

I personally think the bandit story arc will definetly be one of the bigger side plots. MC will most likely meet Cath & help her topple the Baron in the name of p**** lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cath & the Baron seem to be connected to the bandit conspiracy. I dont think Tonk would add that detail if he never plans to do anything with it. I reckon once he has brought all the girls content up & worked on the main quest some more, we may get this story arc.

I personally think the bandit story arc will definetly be one of the bigger side plots. MC will most likely meet Cath & help her topple the Baron in the name of p**** lol
I am not so sure... this might become something Tinkerer puts towards a Vote... basically it could also work that Cath defeats the Baron without our help and than tries to use her army against us (since the MC killed her allies and is unlikely to simply bend in front of her)... forcing us to openly employ the Goblins in order to stop her... maybe claim her as final price.
Cath seems like a sheming and proud women so I doubt she'd so openly accept us as her superior (society seems to be patriachialy).. putting her in her place by force would likely work better for her... leaves just the Question who would govern the realm... as (an uneducated) Peasant and King of a Monster tribe that defeated human armies the Player is definately not suited for that task... plus the Micro management that people would expect from such a development would be horroundess

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save before all the vampire stuff quest line with everything else done?

I ended up losing all my old saves and my re-run got corrupted by a bug.

1609783297558.png

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes