Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
²

U have to complete the maternity wear mission called "Shopping" in game.
I know and I can't. That's the point :/
Checkbox with something like "buy a dress for Everi" is still unchecked even if I have everything in my inventory already.
The only way that I can think off is either somehow change this checkbox variable to True with console command or spawn the item and maybe it'll trigger it.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
I'm having the same problem as Mike145, can't complete the maternity wear quest from Erevi.

The only thing I haven't had the time to try yet is using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin to look thought the variables of the game and see if there a "shopping" quest that I can set as complete.

Try it if you have the time but know that looking through all the game variables is probably gonna take a while and might not even work.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm having the same problem as Mike145, can't complete the maternity wear quest from Erevi.

The only thing I haven't had the time to try yet is using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin to look thought the variables of the game and see if there a "shopping" quest that I can set as complete.

Try it if you have the time but know that looking through all the game variables is probably gonna take a while and might not even work.
Its look like theres another bug in last version. Try donwload older version and complete this quest.
There si link for v 2.11

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I can't wait to knock Jenny up and finally give her the children she wants so much. I just wonder what will happen to her husband... I mean it's not like we've never stolen a woman from a guy before but I don't think her drunk husband has to die. They can just break up or something and I'll be satisfied. I also wonder if Jenny's shop will also get bigger, much like Rosy's bakery, to fit in all the beds for the future kids.

It's cool that Tinkerer seems so have fun with this quest as he seemed rather burned out before. I absolutely love Peasant's Quest and would love to see it expand for many years to come so I think it's important that Tinkerer is also still having fun with it and releases what he likes (even if we maybe have to wait a bit longer for stuff we would like to see).

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Man I can't wait to knock Jenny up and finally give her the children she wants so much. I just wonder what will happen to her husband... I mean it's not like we've never stolen a woman from a guy before but I don't think her drunk husband has to die. They can just break up or something and I'll be satisfied. I also wonder if Jenny's shop will also get bigger, much like Rosy's bakery, to fit in all the beds for the future kids.

It's cool that Tinkerer seems so have fun with this quest as he seemed rather burned out before. I absolutely love Peasant's Quest and would love to see it expand for many years to come so I think it's important that Tinkerer is also still having fun with it and releases what he likes (even if we maybe have to wait a bit longer for stuff we would like to see).
Aye, it's better to wait for passion projects than to get some people pleasing rushed trash :p

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not worried... he even posted a poll about which character shoud receive an Update to an older scene in order to implement animations... I'd say he is still quiet invested

Reactions: DomWolf

alphapooper

Jul 21, 2018
The pick up rock mission is just not triggering for me . I must have entered the giant village a 100 times.

*** There is a bug which causes the mead reciepe mission to reset. So you will have mead but the mission isn't considered completeed. Go to the inn keeper get recipe again

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The pick up rock mission is just not triggering for me . I must have entered the giant village a 100 times.

*** There is a bug which causes the mead reciepe mission to reset. So you will have mead but the mission isn't considered completeed. Go to the inn keeper get recipe again
If I am not mistaken the mead Quest will only be consdered completed after winning the pick a a rocky Quest is, as you need to make the chieftain drunk in order to be with his wife

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

You have to have sex with her at the lake AND do the "Mead" quest. Then the "Pickyuprock" can activate.

Eyden

Apr 17, 2018
can someone help me i have 2 bugs first is that the mini game from the bat breeder isnt working and secend bug is if i go in to the tempel libary to read the book about the crystell for the tempel than the screen picture is frozen on first site i can move from door to door or go up the stairs from sound but im stuck in this screen good is i did a extra save not far from that

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
Game keeps crashing, anyone know of a fix to this. I've been saving the game more often but its definitely a nuisance.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I'm currently completing the quest in which I have to get Frida's sister to give Frida a birth but I apparently forgot to complete the lock question with Frida. Now when I take Frida's sister to Frida's home I can't open her bedroom and can't either leave the house. Have I screwed up completely or is there something I could do to save Frida's storyline?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes