marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
FYI that's just for Cheatmode (the chests & medallion). The cheat that turns off Affection Decay is separate...a tree along the left side (due west from the guard tower) has "manure" next to it, click on the manure.
Ok. thanks. Do you know anything about The Ancient Treasure Quest? I think I am stuck in the temple not knowing how to get the doors open.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ok. thanks. Do you know anything about The Ancient Treasure Quest? I think I am stuck in the temple not knowing how to get the doors open.
You mean the Ancient Shrine east of the Goblin Forest, yes? Talk to Ralph the innkeeper, can be anything including "never mind." Next time you go to the inn a guy tries to sell you what he claims to be a key to a treasure. Buy it, then ask Ralph about it (there's an option for that when you talk to him). Then follow the clues in the dialogue. ;)

When you have the book ask Erevi about it. Once the Book of Girls is activated by her you can use it to check on your girls' Affection, are they horny, are the pregnant & how long if so, etc.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1710621557051.png

Hello!

After two updates for the giants it's time to move on to something a bit more petite. Beth is one of the oldest characters in the game and her scenes really suffer from it. Likewise she isn't very well developed compared to the other girls. The poor girl can't even get pregnant!

Her storyline is also currently tied to the main story, which I find a bit awkward. So, rather than just adding a bit more to her existing content, I plan on doing complete reboot. Her existing quests will stay the same, as far as possible, but her model and all her scenes will be redone. As can be seen in the picture above.

I believe this is the best way to continue her, hopefully it won't upset too many of her old fans.

Tinkerer

Last News

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3449808

Hello!

After two updates for the giants it's time to move on to something a bit more petite. Beth is one of the oldest characters in the game and her scenes really suffer from it. Likewise she isn't very well developed compared to the other girls. The poor girl can't even get pregnant!

Her storyline is also currently tied to the main story, which I find a bit awkward. So, rather than just adding a bit more to her existing content, I plan on doing complete reboot. Her existing quests will stay the same, as far as possible, but her model and all her scenes will be redone. As can be seen in the picture above.

I believe this is the best way to continue her, hopefully it won't upset too many of her old fans.

Tinkerer

Last News
As long as her story keeps the animal-friendly content i really don't mind the reboot

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
Bruh, i can't ask spyglass to blacksmith guy. Nothing appears wen i click on it. Walktrough says "go ask at the store, they will say go to black smith"
Firstly, i have tried every single places in the town. At none of them nothing appears about spyglass. Secondly, the question about spyglass appeared at blacksmith before i asked that store which mentioned at walktrough. Someone help me pls.
same did you find a selution

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Beth was my fav first character when I started to play that game. Now she has been changed into something like if she went to surgery and something went wrong.:sick:
What parts/aspects don't look right to you? Not saying you're wrong to feel that way, but "the new version is too different" and "the new version is just bad" are not the same thing. :)

Personally I think the lips are too full and throw off the facial composition, but I also know someone who has lips like that naturally.

Reactions: Necronlord5

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What parts/aspects don't look right to you? Not saying you're wrong to feel that way, but "the new version is too different" and "the new version is just bad" are not the same thing. :)

Personally I think the lips are too full and throw off the facial composition, but I also know someone who has lips like that naturally.
I have a collegue who has lips like that. She says it runs in the family for the women. Something about her great great grandmother being aboriginee(?) So yeah women can have lips like that naturally (y)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

The new version is too different from the old (some what cuter) version. You are right about the lips/mouth. Seems too thick/too big.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3449808

Hello!

Tinkerer

Last News
This is a new look for her & I wonder will her updates lead to new fuckbuddies for the mc

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017

Yeah I'm really turned down by those lips. And those hairs... loved the way it was during the first scenes when you help her at the stables, I know she already got that different spoiled brat hairstyle from the last scenes while romancing her but I really hope her main picture/avatar will not change... in my own taste she looked perfect on that avatar more like a woman than a kid.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Also use normal walking speed, turn off "always dash" if you have it on.
Get close then wait for it to turn away from you before trying to catch it.
Be sure to buy the birdcage from Harald first.
Thanks for the tip! I didn't consider that "always dash" would be a problem.

jatalin

Apr 30, 2022
if someone use the outdated Gallery & Cheat Mod version,put these files into data folder,or waiting for the mod update.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
This is a new look for her & I wonder will her updates lead to new fuckbuddies for the mc
I suspect not, at least not on this update. Finding a way to tie her in with an existing girl a la Gwynneth/Victoria might be easier, though I'm not sure who that could be.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes