• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is referring to the earlier ones when she was married to the chieftain and you had to give mead to the chieftain in order to sneak inside her tent and fuck her
You can still have the tent sex scenes (no preg versions sadly) you just no longer need subterfuge to do so. Just ask.

so, no Birgitte's pregnant lakeside sex scene?
No sadly.

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm doing the forgiveness quest. I did the funeral, talked to Hilde, got 3 bushels of veggies and mead, but when I go to the Lodge the door is locked. Is my game bugged?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
StablesOutside2 - 801.png
Some news?

Hi there!
Just wanted to update you a bit on what's going on. I have taking some of the critique from the previous sneak peak image to heart, and made some small changes to Beth's new model. I have reduced her lips (they were a bit bloated) and made her look a bit younger. This should align better with her old character.
Due to the re-rendering of the images I already made, and a short trip to Poland (I joined my daughter's class on a four day trip to Krakow. More of a lest-we-forget-trip to Auschwitz and other historical and cultural events/sites), progress has been a bit slow this week, but I'm nearly done redoing half of Beth's original imagery.
In other news, there have been rumours of another crackdown on adult content here on Patreon. So far I haven't been affected, but it does make me feel uncertain sbout Patreon's viability in the long run. In response I am therefore in the process of setting up an account on Subscribestar:
This page is still awaiting approval and subject to change, so please don't jump ship yet. I just wanted to inform you before any rumours started going around. Do note that I have no intention of abandoning Patreon, it's just a contingency plan in case they abandon me. Developing a game is both time consuming and costly (assets, licenses and hired labor), so I wouldn't be able to continue without financiel backing.
Anyway, I wish you all great week!

Tinkerer.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Some news?
1711305424899.png

Hi there!
Just wanted to update you a bit on what's going on. I have taking some of the critique from the previous sneak peak image to heart, and made some small changes to Beth's new model. I have reduced her lips (they were a bit bloated) and made her look a bit younger. This should align better with her old character.
Due to the re-rendering of the images I already made, and a short trip to Poland (I joined my daughter's class on a four day trip to Krakow. More of a lest-we-forget-trip to Auschwitz and other historical and cultural events/sites), progress has been a bit slow this week, but I'm nearly done redoing half of Beth's original imagery.
In other news, there have been rumours of another crackdown on adult content here on Patreon. So far I haven't been affected, but it does make me feel uncertain sbout Patreon's viability in the long run. In response I am therefore in the process of setting up an account on Subscribestar:
This page is still awaiting approval and subject to change, so please don't jump ship yet. I just wanted to inform you before any rumours started going around. Do note that I have no intention of abandoning Patreon, it's just a contingency plan in case they abandon me. Developing a game is both time consuming and costly (assets, licenses and hired labor), so I wouldn't be able to continue without financiel backing.

Tinkerer.

Last News

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3475227
Some news?

Hi there!

Tinkerer.
I very much prefer this design overall

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Some news?
View attachment 3475253

Hi there!

Tinkerer.

Last News
You were too slow my friend :ROFLMAO:

The Senior Perv beat ya too it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Some news?
View attachment 3475253

Hi there!

Tinkerer.

Last News
Definitely an improvement over last's weeks model showcase. Beth looks better than ever now, I appreciate Tinkerer listening to his patron's critique. And even non-patron's critiques passed on to him, appreciate you too for that M3ntir. The game keeps getting better over the years with all the technical / gameplay improvements for player's enjoyment.

Also, do we know if Birgitte is getting animations for both tanning scenes (anal and oral) as well as pregnancy variation. Feels like Tink forgot

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hi All
Please advise on where to buy perfumes?
Many Thanks
You don't, you must make them yourself. You learn how to do that during the Erevi (i.e. Tower) quest "Perfume." Yes, that means you must advance the Main storyline before you can advance with Birgitte.

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
I am suprised PQ's patreon is still up. Anyway good thinking on Tinkerer's part to open a SS page. Never too late for a backup.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thank you The Senior Perv.
First I thing M3ntir change his avatar, and nick, and post shape, and... everything :KEK:
M3ntir thank you too

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you The Senior Perv.
First I thing M3ntir change his avatar, and nick, and post shape, and... everything :KEK:
M3ntir thank you too
first was changing discord, due new commands needed to be made.
roles added and such for setup for when its active.
and yea i setup the link to the old post and such so takes bit of time.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes