j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

So, some of you may have noticed I had a little poll going on for which character I should focus on in the next update. No, not the one I'm working on right now, but the one beyond that.
Anyway, it resulted in a perfect tie (serves me right for only giving you two options). Well, since you clearly failed to make a decision for me, I guess I'm stuck doing both of them! This will likely be my biggest update yet with at least seven scenes (3 for Alice, 3 for Mia and one more for a mystery girl) and I'll probably regret it, but there you are. I hope are happy!;-).

Tinkerer.
So I guess the next, next update will take a little bit more time but sounds like it's worth it.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On Discord:

Tinkerer 20:18:

Sorry not today, I'm done testing myself, now it's out for testing by my usual test-guy, meanwhile I'm frantically trying to finish the last renders. By some miracle tomorrow night, but most likely it'll release on sunday.
Sadly another small delay. :/

Reactions: Amonlip9000

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, in the end it's really better to test it properly and to fix most of the bugs. Until now his releases usually worked pretty well...

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes