Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
I do you save in this game? I tried playing this, but all my saves keep disappearing. I've actually have the same problem with all games made with RPGM. Do you have to create some kind of special save folder or something?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I do you save in this game? I tried playing this, but all my saves keep disappearing. I've actually have the same problem with all games made with RPGM. Do you have to create some kind of special save folder or something?
it might be worth knowing what platform you are on I've never had an issue with win 10 saves and never heard of anyone who has.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
is the folder set wrong. so you not allowed to save stuff.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
i have over 10 kids with both luthien and liandra, both are at 5 hearts. the ship doesn't stay unless you leave the cart behind
It's literally always there for me. I don't even bother with the deliveries anymore. I just walk up to the ship and ask luthien if she's down

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you're playing in Incognito Mode they wont save. If you're playing on a site like Gamcore there saves are busted.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
constant access to Luthien's ship scenes.
So the scenes repeat without deliveries? do they progress too or do you need to a delivery for each scene escalation?

I always leave the cart cos its will just teleport to Liandra's when I set up my next supply run...
Damn and to think I returned with it every time like a chump... I always assumed I'd have to go get it for each delivery so may as well do it while I'm there. Gotta say it was really cheap considering it was magic!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So the scenes repeat without deliveries? do they progress too or do you need to a delivery for each scene escalation?

Damn and to think I returned with it every time like a chump... I always assumed I'd have to go get it for each delivery so may as well do it while I'm there. Gotta say it was really cheap considering it was magic!

You need to do deliveries to progress her story to gain new scenes but as far as I'm aware her Boat scenes are repeatable post pregnancy.

Yeah man magic cart bro its awsome. For once Marcus wasnt the smartest business man lol (no one tell Tunkerer it's a feature that dont need fixing lol :LOL:)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok so I decided to test this out.

People are saying that Luthien's ship is ONLY in Greyport when you're doing a delivery. However whenever I played the ship was constantly there at all times post first preg.

Normally I leave the wagon at Greyport after a delivery because I found a loophole where the wagon will show up at Liandra's when u set up a shipment. I took the wagon home & next day I went to Greyport & the ship was in fact gone!

So for to help everyone save time & have constant access to Luthien, when you finish a shipment just leave it at Greyport.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
What are the effects of the “vampire blood potion”?
I know that the MC's strength and agility increase, and he gains Night Vision.
What else is there? Something about girl?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes