Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that looks very much like the Guide alias walkthrough from the OP though
or rather the update related walkthrough from the Patreon for the last update... not really useful

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
woooow, just started the game when the latest update came out and i fucking love that game :D are done with allmost every quest lol great game , just love everything about it :D great jobb... couple more animations would be great ;) and everything is top notch :) i hope children gonna grow up so MC can take care of the whole famyli ;) lol :D every "Woman" is soo fucking sexy, i would propably fuck them in RL lol :D great renderings :)

have 1 problem.... in the crown quest, the 3 sigils go busted and 3 ghousts run away...
later on i talk to mayor and go to the cemetary... now im supposed to feed them under 7 days, and i did but nothing happends... they got like almost 7-8 humans left by the back door and nothing... theres this plate to press on the grave to the right, but when pressed, nothing opens, and its been almost 2 weeks since i began the quest... any ideas hot to trigger it? those wampires supposed to talk to me???? or what?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
guys help please, I finished the Temple of Qetesh but I can't continue every time I talk to Ziva I get the "milk me" option, what do I do?
did you get the gourments (clothes) from Edgar? after that, find your room and fuck both girls ;)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
who's the other girl?! I only have one option with Ziva to milk the MC and nothing else.
you have to get the robes, clothes from Edgar... give then to Ziva , go to your room she tell you and ring a bell, then you can fuck both Ziva and the little elf

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
MC can transform into other creatures[/QUOTE]

other male creatures? i love the look of this game and play it but i am just wondering if maybe i could get him to become female?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is freezing and getting shut.
I think there is a bug in the game since 3 versions
Sounds more like a problem with the engine and a rather out of date PC... RPG Maker MV is a real RAM eater and if you are low on that the games can be forcefully quitted by win if a program takes to much

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry to ask but I didn't play that game since months. I saw the changelog ofversion 1.40 and I ask myself who was Alice?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
this computer is a potato it's a prebuilt janky pos that my b/f put a $10 intel core 2 quad and a 1050 and it runs fine granted i have to close everything else to run something chrome is a hog but yeah

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "Evangelion-01, gönderi: 1412400, üye: 549815"] Motorla ilgili bir sorun ve oldukça eski bir PC gibi görünüyor. RPG Maker MV, gerçek bir RAM yiyici ve eğer düşükse Bir program çok fazla sürerse, oyunlar zorla kazanılabilir [/ QUOTE]

my pc intel i5 8gb ram gtx760 graphic

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to reconquer the temple from the goblins after talkeing to Zivah.
she advices you to find an experienced warrior for that task (you should have met a Veteran from the Goblin wars by than, who desperately needs to get back in shape), that act will unlock dates with beth (stable girl) and that will unlock summoning lessons by Erevy which is required to get past granny...

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes