JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
got both potions but she hasnt showed up
Hi All:

I had issues where Alice disappeared after I got her pregnant. I saw the dialogue with her father about her getting pregnant with a stranger but Alice was not there for me to be able to continue the story. I replayed from the end of V 1.3 and all is well for me now.

OK, this is what I think I did wrong the first time. I activated the new star opposite the counter at the Inn, this reset variable 522 and 523, I do not know what they do. I thought the star was part of the general play.

I also advanced time to next day by sleeping at the Inn when trying to get Alice pregnant at night after the wine merchant passed out.

Eventually, one morning I came down the steps and saw the dialogue between Alice and her father about getting pregnant, but she simply was not there.

In my replay I did not sleep at the Inn at all and did not reset those 2 variables.

I also found (in my replay) that Alice was not continuously at the Inn, to find her I would advance time a few hours by moving back and forth between the main map and an adjacent map and checking if Alice was at the Inn. If she did not show up by the time night time fell, I would sleep in my rented apartment and repeat moving back and forth between maps until I got Alice the next or after days. As others have said when the carriage is at the Inn Alice is present.

Oh, BTW to trigger the Alice quest, I had to sleep on the bed of another map (not the main map) for several days, I also summoned Ziva for some action in the Temple bedroom. Not sure if the carriage first arrival is linked to some events happening on other side maps.

I hope it helps.

regards

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
where can I find the drinking potion?
Hi:

If you mean the cure poison potion to avoid getting drunk, go to the Temple and one of the two kitchens at the left side will allow you to make the potion, I think its called Cure. I assumed that you are referring to V1.4 play.

regards

Reactions: Ch4os

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
What happend to Alice?? She looks very different from the original one! This is a complettly different model than the former one...Thats weird!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for the buzy ones.... save1 is my most complete one...Alice is in the temple fully trained and Mia is at her 5th child

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
I still prefer Ren'py because 95% of RPGM have grindy, boring gameplay.
Yay it's grindy but you get to the juice quite soon. Many people complain about games being a grindfest but IMHO it's just the price that has to be paid in order to get a bit of character depth and in-game immersion. Otherwise, girl-hello-fuck scheme, which hurts my little heart and even my uhn-tiss-uhn-tiss-uhn-tiss. Ren'py and Unity of course are better, but the way the final product is it's 90% up to the dev effort

Nov 14, 2018
having trouble with the rat quest. when i go to the goblin camp and click on the clay, it doesn't do anything. the only clickable item is the shovel which i already have. what do i do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys.

We know when the next update come?? =)
30.12.18 though it will actually be the complete Alice Update, as the previous one was only a "demo"
having trouble with the rat quest. when i go to the goblin camp and click on the clay, it doesn't do anything. the only clickable item is the shovel which i already have. what do i do?
You mean the rats in the tower of dread?
you only need to plug the hole with the chest inside the kitchen... no clay inluded

U

User_196312

You know how much time between each update??

I read that his game was a couple of years ago that's right??

Why he takes so long to finish his game??

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes