Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok, guys I've had enough.

The blacksmith told me that I need some clay to make the mould. I read the walkthrough.

PLEASE PLEASE somebody tell me where exactly is this fucking damn piece of mud I'm supposed to pick up near the water:

View attachment 210198

EDIT: NEVER MIND, just figured myself.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, guys I've had enough.

The blacksmith told me that I need some clay to make the mould. I read the walkthrough.

PLEASE PLEASE somebody tell me where exactly is this fucking damn piece of mud I'm supposed to pick up near the water:

View attachment 210198
Haven't played the current version since it's a preview but it should appear on the square to your right (it's there as soon as you start the game so maybe you already got it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: avaunt

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Well, here she is!

Three new quests for Alice and a small quest for those who suffered through Mia getting fucked by that werewolf. Yes, you get to teach him a lesson:).
I attached a short walkthrough for the new quest's to this post. See attachments below.
Please see the readme file in the game folder on how to transfer old save games.

As always, if you find any bugs, please inform me. It's hard for me to find them all...
Have fun!
Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: The walkthrough attached below is only for the new 1.4x quests.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I'm really looking forward to playing this. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that number of appealing tags and then not seeing a "Text Based" one as well! Not judging the text-based crowd; I grew up playing Zork on my Commodore and can break-one-off to "Look Boobs" and "Fuck Orc Chick" with the best of them!:geek:

Reactions: E-Dog

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Just played the new realease, following the walkthrougt of tinkerer.

But after few days of the second quest (drink with the fatty, impregnate his fiancee) i got the discussion of the barman that she can't close her legs so i suppose that i managed to fulfill the mission.

However i waited several days, searching for her, talked to the bartender, went over the temple to talk to ziva but the third quest (The perfect wife) doesnt launch herself.

Anyone in the same situation than me ? Have i miss anything ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes