Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for your help.
@Dictateur Sometimes didn't advise it better If you really knows.
Don't worry for me, I do know how to do it. I unpacked peasant's quest each update. But you asked it for the 1.40 version that wasn't pack, maybe you, should try to understand a bit more clearly what I said

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
the issue happens when you sleep in the inn, once you manage to win the drinking game, do not sleep in the inn

actually the werewolf hunt was Tinkerer's idea.

you probably lied to her

hr laughs it off saying MC is too girlish
lied to her about what?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
i know this is probably been asked before but after skimming through all 227 pages i was unable to find a post.
Where do the save files for Peasants Quest save at ??

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you. I knew that. I should have been more specific. Where to the permenant / persistant saves go? I know Renpy games also save into a folder under Drive:/user/username/appdata/roaming/renpy/ What is the RPGMaker equivilant?
RPGmaker doesn't have a persistent save, you need to copy the files from previous update

Reactions: Jokerzwylde69

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Thank you. I knew that. I should have been more specific. Where to the permenant / persistant saves go? I know Renpy games also save into a folder under Drive:/user/username/appdata/roaming/renpy/ What is the RPGMaker equivilant?
Well, you usually copy your save files from the old version of the game and paste it into the new version.

Reactions: Jokerzwylde69

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The blacksmith told me that I need some clay to make the mould. I read the walkthrough.

PLEASE PLEASE somebody tell me where exactly is this fucking damn piece of mud I'm supposed to pick up near the water:
I want to try this game, but the quests sound too difficult, even with a walk through. Some RPG maker games are so complicated that you have to perform very annoying tasks to get to the sex scenes.

I'm looking at the walk through and my god, what a nightmare. Is it worth it? Is the game worth all the hoops you have to jump through?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes