U

User_196312

Hi guys.

It's possible to kill Mia please??

Let me explain why.

It's just because it's a bad mother I have a son but he does not respect me he does not listen when I tell him to go get firewood so I'm tired I have to make myself respected the only solution is to kill his mother and find a new one. Frida maybe... =)

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys.

Let me explain why.

It's just because it's a bad mother I have a son but he does not respect me he does not listen when I tell him to go get firewood so I'm tired I have to make myself respected the only solution is to kill his mother and find a new one. Frida maybe... =)
Chungus?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I want to try this game, but the quests sound too difficult, even with a walk through. Some RPG maker games are so complicated that you have to perform very annoying tasks to get to the sex scenes.

I'm looking at the walk through and my god, what a nightmare. Is it worth it? Is the game worth all the hoops you have to jump through?
the problem with the WT is that it's made linear to show the safest way to do quests, but it is possible to play it however you want.
the game is absolutely worth it, the only annoying task I can tkink of is the one where you have to bring the vampire sisters some meals, but the previous update made it easier

Reactions: hakarlman

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys.

Let me explain why.

what does he say?

U

User_196312

What he says is very hard to hear but you want to hear it.

He says daddy why are you never at home with mom and me why, when you come back you always have a particular smell, I do not want you like daddy you are a very bad father. =(

But how do you want me to be always at home if I have a lot of work to do (you know what I mean =)) Children do not understand what is an adult's life. =)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
but it doesn't open png.file in window 10, any solution for that?
It opened for me, and I am under windows 10. Don't know what to say, but you can still try software like XnConvert, and convert them into png again, it works for certain games

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

He says daddy why are you never at home with mom and me why, when you come back you always have a particular smell, I do not want you like daddy you are a very bad father. =(

But how do you want me to be always at home if I have a lot of work to do (you know what I mean =)) Children do not understand what is an adult's life. =)
Your son seems to be smarter than the dad than :þ
the easy answer is your relationship with Mia is bad... sleep at home dureing the night and cook meals once a day and that will drastically change
Anyone know how to debug the screen?
I keep getting my screen stuck whenever I try to interact with the 'Enhanced Fertility' journal.
I can still open the menu and walk around, but I can only see the first page of the 'Enhanced Fertility' journal.
you can't advance the journal by pressing action button (space) there should be onscren buttons like dureing the batbreeders game to advance and finally close it

Reactions: User_196312

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

it's simple... as long as you don't skip more than 4 days in the house, everything should be alright

Reactions: User_196312
U

User_196312

it's simple... as long as you don't skip more than 4 days in the house, everything should be alright
WHAT 4 days but i've some girls to... A lot of work to do you know i hate having a girlfriend its to much pressure. =)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far Mia is the only girl that get's lonely and has something like a relationship variable, so you shouldn't have any issue... if you spent 4 days away from home Mia won't xxx you until you spend a night at home and cooked 2 dinners from my recollection... which is easy enough to achieve

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck at quest "A Friend's Problem".
I don't understand a anything that is provided in this walktrough quest. How to start this quest? How to distract guard with Gwyn to spy on Victoria in her room? I only have option to distract guards with fire. Same with panties, whose panties do I need to take? And where they are? Are they outside laying on grass? Please, guide me...

Reactions: WedgeMan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...requirement for that quest is mentioned as renting the house from Victoria (mayors wife) so the spy on her action is really not involved.
to start the quest just tell Victoria, that you can't pay the rent... the rest should be simple as mentioned in the guide

Reactions: zielak123
U

User_196312

So far Mia is the only girl that get's lonely and has something like a relationship variable, so you shouldn't have any issue... if you spent 4 days away from home Mia won't xxx you until you spend a night at home and cooked 2 dinners from my recollection... which is easy enough to achieve
Mia can not really love that I leave home more than 4 days ??

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, the progression in the "Alice part" is bugged? Because when her father yelled at her for getting pregnant, he doesn't mention sending her away and the MC doesn't react. Now she is just gone from the game..

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes