Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm stuck at quest "A Friend's Problem".
I don't understand a anything that is provided in this walktrough quest. How to start this quest? How to distract guard with Gwyn to spy on Victoria in her room? I only have option to distract guards with fire. Same with panties, whose panties do I need to take? And where they are? Are they outside laying on grass? Please, guide me...
tell Victoria that you can't pay the rent

Reactions: zielak123

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, the progression in the "Alice part" is bugged? Because when her father yelled at her for getting pregnant, he doesn't mention sending her away and the MC doesn't react. Now she is just gone from the game..
You need to talk to Alice about that, she'll tell you her fathers intend and afterwards talk to Zivah to provide an alternative

Viewer12

Sep 13, 2018
So, I brought the puppies to Frida and gave her several gifts (vegetables, padlock) and I have couple of Phallus potions, but still when asking about a boyfriend and offering myself, she says "dream on" - how can I have sex with her? Bringing her more gifts or what? The potion can be used only in a certain scene, so how to activate it?

pennymar

Jul 23, 2017
So, I brought the puppies to Frida and gave her several gifts (vegetables, padlock) and I have couple of Phallus potions, but still when asking about a boyfriend and offering myself, she says "dream on" - how can I have sex with her? Bringing her more gifts or what? The potion can be used only in a certain scene, so how to activate it?
The potion is used during the scene, it seems that you should keep gifting, but it might broke, by the time I got the potion she already agreed to other stuff

pennymar

Jul 23, 2017
I am stuck trying to start enhanced fertitility, when I open sister theresa diary at the library it doesn't close or change pages, does anyone know how to fix this?

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I am stuck trying to start enhanced fertitility, when I open sister theresa diary at the library it doesn't close or change pages, does anyone know how to fix this?
You change the pages by clicking on the arrow with mouse, its like the minigame to give orgasm to bat breeder.

pennymar

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck at quest "A Friend's Problem".
I don't understand a anything that is provided in this walktrough quest. How to start this quest? How to distract guard with Gwyn to spy on Victoria in her room? I only have option to distract guards with fire. Same with panties, whose panties do I need to take? And where they are? Are they outside laying on grass? Please, guide me...
they are in the guard tower, close to the stables, set fire to distract the guards

pennymar

Jul 23, 2017
I have checkd a few saves, they are different in some points, I would like to continue the story, is there a way (variable to bypass this quest)

Viewer12

Sep 13, 2018
Ok, I managed to fuck Frida several times and she still doesn`t trust me enough to give up the wolf puppie.. Should I continue with gifts and sex or am I missing something? :/

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes