Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She most likely atleast sneak into his dreams :þ
...well there is also the matter of the journey and the awakening of her "true powers".
Maybe that includes her settling somewhere else... for example Zivahs old hut is abondened for a while now... putting aside it's seclusion it's also fitted for magic purposes.
The rumor about a witch living there also kept the other peasants away before
I believe she could settle in one of those unavailable areas of the caves

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hey guys how to get scenes with victoria at my house ? i gave jewellery but she isnt coming to my house

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not likely... some girls just like to be the dominant part in your relationship... but you don't need to interact with most beyond pregnancy... some you can even skip

U

User_196312

I wonder if Erevi's daughter will teach us a new spell
I hope she will be a kind of wicked magician trying to win our trust and then betray us.

If I do not say stupid we have no bad guy in this game I hope she will be part of it.

But in any case she promises to be sexy. =)

U

User_196312

actually the vampire sisters have a master, he's the current baddie
But they only talk about it we have not seen it yet. Maybe later.

And the master of Erevi. We see the statue and he uses his power over Erevi maybe he can be one of the bad guys.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But they only talk about it we have not seen it yet. Maybe later.

And the master of Erevi. We see the statue and he uses his power over Erevi maybe he can be one of the bad guys.
we will fight him in the vampire sisters uodate but it did lose the polls

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
I wondered if it's possible to fail the new quests with Alice, so to get a "bad ending" for the little girl? I mean... have the fat guy "sample his merchandise" (not always be too drunk) and get her pregnant. Or at least something like the first meeting with Mia where you could choose the help her imediately or wait until the orcs finished raping her.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dudes,

I have a problem with the animated stable sex scene: IT NEVER STOPS! It goes on forever until I "close" the game.

By the way, the walkthrough tells there's a Merchant's Inn west of the crossroad, but I never came across it: what should I do to find it? I just helped Caleah and I'm going to give Ziva the crystals.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Dudes,

I have a problem with the animated stable sex scene: IT NEVER STOPS! It goes on forever until I "close" the game.

By the way, the walkthrough tells there's a Merchant's Inn west of the crossroad, but I never came across it: what should I do to find it? I just helped Caleah and I'm going to give Ziva the crystals.
For the animated scene did you press Enter or Z to continue?
As for the Merchant's Inn after receiving the crystal mission did you read the journal on the library (bottom left room of the lowest floor if I remember correctly)?

Reactions: Trapezio

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
since he said he already recovered it he already visited the locatin...
I think it's more of a misunderstandeing... the merchant inn is were "Gargamel" is offering hints on where to find the dragoness... there are no merchants in the area though it's just along a traderoute

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes