pennymar

Jul 23, 2017
Not sure but did you try hover over the page corner in the botton right? I think one of the journaly had an animation of a slightly turning page and clicking that section would advance the journal
Hey, I clicked like crazy bottom right corner until I found the spot, thx

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant get the wolf woman to give me one of the wolf pups i saved,she basically tells me to get out ,is there a way round this glitch

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's not a glitch... you need to win her trust in order for her to entrust her beloved pets to you...
make sure that you keep the complete details about why you want the direwolf a secret.

Ruggedone

Nov 28, 2018
Every will teach you magic (summoning) after she gave birth and you build a cript for your child.
You need those steps to date the stable girl and for that to even unlock you already need to have cleared the temple... so not sure what you mean here?
AliCe Dosent let me fuck after i came in her....i use latest version plz help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you play this in fullscreen?
Press "F4" default for RPG Maker MX
AliCe Dosent let me fuck after i came in her....i use latest version plz help
If you talk about the Event dureing the night while you stay in the Inn that's normal... you need to win the drinking competition with the winetrader in order to get your chance.
keep giving her flower presents when she is waiting at the entrance to get her in a better mood

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
First of all what a fantastic game with the perfect balance of adult content and gameplay and story .
at the beginning finding out about the RPGM type of game i was skeptical and was like ugh another RPGM game with little content and being a walking simulator like most other RPGM games , but this one ? WOW and its near the level of ( My new life ) game with the amount of things to do .
i especially love the small easter eggs and jokes here and there . really brings the game to life .
also it has a lot to do from fighting , farming , hunting , ......etc

Bravo to the dev

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
I can't get frida to put on the white outfit i bought. She seems to hate me. I already got her pregnant and I constantly give her gifts. What do I do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
either start over and try not to be a douchbag or keep going... one day she might forgive your selfishness.
From my recollection you should not be able not nock her up until she dresses in the white lingery, unless you ignore her wishes and piss her off

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes