Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter

As you probably all know by now, your daughter will be joining you on a road/path trip in the next update. This means their may be an opportunity to bump into some other characters. Now I'd love to make interactions for all the females out there, but that just isn't doable in the foreseeable future. So I fear I'm going to have to cut it down to just one scene for now.
The question is who would you like to have your daughter have a scene with (yes, the main character will likely get to join as well:) ).
I'm also going to limit the selection a bit due to the following reasons:
- No vampire girls, because doing three of them at once is already time consuming enough. Adding a fourth girl is just too much to handle.
- No Maghda, mostly due to her size. But also because she harbors a real hatred against petite girls, due to her mate's escapades.
- No Frida (yes, I'm probably gonna catch a lot of flack for this one) partly due to size, but also because she is very protective of her little pet. Although your daughter has some powers of persuasion, I feel it's just wrong to use it on her.
- No girls at the temple, your daughter doesn't like the temple very much.
- No one at the Tower of Death, because this is supposed to be an encounter on your journey.
That leaves the following candidates: Shakala, Vixenatrix, Beth, Mia, Liandra, Gwynneth and Victoria.
Choose wisely:)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
heh... if we could use our daugthers powers to make Mia less demandeing that certainly would fit well with me^^
But we probably won't get such a tweak in the family love variable by that...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
..hmm I could see how shakala as a Goblin Queen would fit into the story with Nergal, considering htat they were his standeing army dureing the war...
But Victoria is also a VERY interesting choice here

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But both Shakala and Victoria can be met when they're pregnant and not. so Tinkerer would have to make renders for both cases
and in the case Shakala is the winner, do you think Tinkerer will do something about the ending of her questline? It's the part that keeps my friends from playing PQ

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
If anyone had the same issue as me with Frida hating you, I did some research and found that Frida's relationship variable is #37. I know that if you set it to 100, she will accept the white dress, but not wear it and if you set it to 140 she will accept it and wear it. Hope this helps someone else.

Reactions: woody

Ruggedone

Nov 28, 2018
If anyone had the same issue as me with Frida hating you, I did some research and found that Frida's relationship variable is #37. I know that if you set it to 100, she will accept the white dress, but not wear it and if you set it to 140 she will accept it and wear it. Hope this helps someone else.
Bro you tóok 150 gold from her...
No avail....start again ....she will hate u forever now

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Bro you tóok 150 gold from her...
No avail....start again ....she will hate u forever now
I didn't take money from her, I came inside her before she wanted me to and she got pregnant. I din't realize that she hated me until I was several hours into the game. I don't have to restart either because I changed the variable so that she loved me.

Smygou20

Jan 6, 2019
1 .Where i can find a mold for the key? i didnt found at the pond on the main map
2. Where i can find a map?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1 .Where i can find a mold for the key? i didnt found at the pond on the main map
2. Where i can find a map?
1.at the pond you grab mud, you have to make the mold at the blacksmiths, you'll need the clay and the key
2.Try searching the mayor's house

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

If there's a poll i hope Vixenatrix will win this time. I want to know a little more about her story and can see the child she will have maybe a boy with some power able of manipulating the mind or finding more gold.

And Shakala can be awesome too. become a leader of a tribe of goblin and ask them to help us for the battle against the bad guy.

But I dream can be a little too. =)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes