Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And Shakala can be awesome too. become a leader of a tribe of goblin and ask them to help us for the battle against the bad guy.
that was planned for the next shakala update
If there's a poll i hope Vixenatrix will win this time. I want to know a little more about her story and can see the child she will have maybe a boy with some power able of manipulating the mind or finding more gold.
the child will probably be more of a shepeshifter

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not neccesarily though... Vixenatrix mentioned that her kind reproduces by mateing with different kinds rather regulary, since there are so few of them left... the ability of shapeshifting seems to be learned rather late in their life, and dragons mature rather slowly... maybe her kid will grow from infant to child in the lifetime of the MC.
Vixenatrix reported that she watched her mother being slane when she was still a child... I doubt she was able to shapeshift at that time though.

Reactions: User_196312

Phoenix25

Apr 21, 2018
Seems that no matter what I do I can't get the "second round" with Ziva and Caleah with the Ring Bell. I'm doing sth wrong or is that not possible for the moment?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Seems that no matter what I do I can't get the "second round" with Ziva and Caleah with the Ring Bell. I'm doing sth wrong or is that not possible for the moment?
after a goodnight sleep at the temple
i rang the bell first thing
and got the second round
dont know if you have to progress with other quests first

DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
Anybody knows if there's perhaps a video showing the correct way to light up the pillars?? I know all of you will say 'it's on the walk through already' but I can't find a way to do it!! I'm not playing on PC, it's an android device. So, any help?? Believe me, I do try to follow the way it's showed on the walk through 1, 2 and that order, but I can't light up the pillars!! It's frustrating enough since I'm stuck now by 3 hours on this and my rationale just completely snapped.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Anybody knows if there's perhaps a video showing the correct way to light up the pillars?? I know all of you will say 'it's on the walk through already' but I can't find a way to do it!! I'm not playing on PC, it's an android device. So, any help?? Believe me, I do try to follow the way it's showed on the walk through 1, 2 and that order, but I can't light up the pillars!! It's frustrating enough since I'm stuck now by 3 hours on this and my rationale just completely snapped.
It's not a video but on is an image that shows how the puzzle looks in the end (simply touch each pillar starting from the initial one until it looks like the image).

Reactions: DaoistNipple

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not a video but on is an image that shows how the puzzle looks in the end (simply touch each pillar starting from the initial one until it looks like the image).
A... that's from the walkthrough as is clearly visible
B... Is he talkeing about that Quest/riddle?
I am not sure I thought this was about the chalice of fertility (?)... i.e. lightning up the flames in the underground part of the temple

DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you!! Words aren't enough to express my gratitude pal! I must have looked like an idiot for not solving it.

Reactions: User_196312

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
A... that's from the walkthrough as is clearly visible
B... Is he talkeing about that Quest/riddle?
I am not sure I thought this was about the chalice of fertility (?)... i.e. lightning up the flames in the underground part of the temple
Depends on what walkthrough. The one in the OP doesn't show any image just a diagram that might be a little confusing if you don't understand what it represents (the first time I saw it I just gave up on understanding it and did the puzzle by myself with trial and error, only after doing it did I clearly understand the diagram and why the arrows only appear in certain pillars and not in others).

Reactions: DaoistNipple

bestie

Jan 7, 2019
Hi there.
Could someone please guide me how to visit Victoria's room with Moon Flower Pollen?
'cause I've only option to add polled to food in the kitchen but can't "slip in through the window of her house" (from walkthough).
In case when I simply add pollen to food in the kitchen I achieve only dialog with Victoria in the rented house about "all is ended but pollen helped with husband's problem".

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes