Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi there.
Could someone please guide me how to visit Victoria's room with Moon Flower Pollen?
'cause I've only option to add polled to food in the kitchen but can't "slip in through the window of her house" (from walkthough).
In case when I simply add pollen to food in the kitchen I achieve only dialog with Victoria in the rented house about "all is ended but pollen helped with husband's problem".
once you reslve the problem go to mayor's house and enter the room on the right,add pollen to the vine and hide near the big bed
does anybody know how to complete the wedding wrecker quest im stumped.....
you need the enchanced ferility potion
wht level and Hp needed to do tht ? thanks
the thunder hits for 60 hp

Reactions: bestie

bestie

Jan 7, 2019
once you reslve the problem go to mayor's house and enter the room on the right,add pollen to the vine and hide near the big bed
Thanks! You've helped me a lot!
Damn, I thought I need to go through window without adding pollen to wine in the kitchen...

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I noticed some early quests (Save the puppies, and fix the lock) are still active despite me completing them and getting the lick/fisting scene and hug scene respectively. I can also enter the bedroom now but get trapped with no way back out... anyone have an idea why/how to fix it? becasue now there is now way to move on with Frida's quest line

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
I noticed some early quests (Save the puppies, and fix the lock) are still active despite me completing them and getting the lick/fisting scene and hug scene respectively. I can also enter the bedroom now but get trapped with no way back out... anyone have an idea why/how to fix it? becasue now there is now way to move on with Frida's quest line
just click on the wall above door !! ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How do you get to meet victoria in your house after being able to enter her room?
it's random... it happens in the afternoon the fastest way would be to work the field, change map, return to town, save , go to your house, upsatairs and if she's not there reload

Blackwolf40

Jan 9, 2019
[QUOTE = "Pan =), post: 1464769, member: 196312"] Continuez à faire l'amour avec elle, utilisez les potions de fertilité et continuez à devenir la dernière enceinte. =) [/ DEVIS]
elle dit ce qui ne veut pas tomber enceinte et a fini dans sa bouche

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes