Dec 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v1.41.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

I got this error plz help me

mad caddy

Jan 11, 2019
I am doing the Delivery Boy quest and cannot find any Bat Breeders to stun. The cave near Tower of Dread is only one "room" and has no monster spawns. I even went to the Weirdwood cave and there is nothing but cave spider spawns and the queen spider, so no joy there either... Looks like unless I can find a bat breeder or an alternative, I have to skip the quest...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am doing the Delivery Boy quest and cannot find any Bat Breeders to stun. The cave near Tower of Dread is only one "room" and has no monster spawns. I even went to the Weirdwood cave and there is nothing but cave spider spawns and the queen spider, so no joy there either... Looks like unless I can find a bat breeder or an alternative, I have to skip the quest...
You searched the wrong cave. Easy and simple.

assh9988@

Apr 6, 2018
i have geting a problem in alice The Suitor path in dress changeing room can any one fix this issue its my save file of that see onces

graywolfjj

Jan 5, 2019
well this game is kinda fun but i cant get the save fution to work i have www folder and save folder the save file is there but the game still wont read it so i dont know whats happaning i gave up on the game for now i dont feal like starting over every time i die

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...let's get through the basics than...
Did you extract the archive of the game?
Do you have write permission on the game folders?
Did you try starteing the game with compatibility mode?
Did you try to start the game as Administrator?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
...let's get through the basics than...
Did you extract the archive of the game?
Do you have write permission on the game folders?
Did you try starteing the game with compatibility mode?
Did you try to start the game as Administrator?
I bet 1 million pounds that he's trying to load someone else's save and he's wondering why the game can't see it.

Reactions: Volis
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes