Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It never was sold... take a look at the walkthrough/Guide from the OP or search the thread... multiple Person had answered to that... some even included Screenshots

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
when i ask Frida to give puppy she says she doesnt trust u ? wht i am missing ? and also the sex scene with bet stucks o doggy position ? any bug ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Looks like this changed. Does anyone have the new location of the crystal for the spy glass?
it's in a cave in the mountain pass, there's a yeti to fight
It's not the fertility potion. If I remember correctly it's the energy potion that you need.
Honestly, guys, WHY don't you check the walkthrough in the OP before asking questions?

For crying out loud.
the WT doesn;t have the warmth of human interaction and carries the risk of some heavy spoiler... or at least that's my guess

blame the walkthrough it told me i need a fertility potion when the guy above said it is actually an energy potion
I believe you need both...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
blame the walkthrough it told me i need a fertility potion when the guy above said it is actually an energy potion
In the past it was fertility Potions but I think since Version 1.40 or even this Version it was changed to Energy Potion.
The WT from the OP is for Versions of 1.3x so it's still correct for that version... so far this is the only thing that was changed from the past that I can remember of.
the WT doesn;t have the warmth of human interaction and carries the risk of some heavy spoiler... or at least that's my guess
Atleast for myself interaction in a Forum doesn't count as interpersonal interaction or "warm"

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In the past it was fertility Potions but I think since Version 1.40 or even this Version it was changed to Energy Potion.
The WT from the OP is for Versions of 1.3x so it's still correct for that version... so far this is the only thing that was changed from the past that I can remember of.
Goodness Gracious. He doesn't have to be Albert Einstein to realize that he needed an energy potion. The game itself tells you what to do.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

graywolfjj

Jan 5, 2019
i still cant use save fuction i saved a game and irts not showing up i get a game over and the continue button dosent show up im playing V.1.16 inside the folder theres thee game exe and www folder and save folder there are not ny other files in the folder i downloader i prouble missing some files but i got the game from the main downloader

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i still cant use save fuction i saved a game and irts not showing up i get a game over and the continue button dosent show up im playing V.1.16 inside the folder theres thee game exe and www folder and save folder there are not ny other files in the folder i downloader i prouble missing some files but i got the game from the main downloader
did you unzip the whole folder?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
....wait, wait, wait....
Version 1.16? We are at Version 1.41... why are you playing such an outdated Version?
I think I startet playing with Version 1.30 and there was a save function... was there a workeing one that long back?

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Suitor quest. I'm supposed to talk to the couch driver but where is he? I clicked on the figure of the man on the carriage, and went back to the inn but no results. Where is he?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Suitor quest. I'm supposed to talk to the couch driver but where is he? I clicked on the figure of the man on the carriage, and went back to the inn but no results. Where is he?
It's a guard staying right beside the dressshop... normally there is noone so talk to him
I need help.
Wow... how about useing screenshots instead of photographing your monitor?
Also most Questions in regards to that Quest have already been asked and answered... try the search function or be more specific what you need

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes