Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
OK so it looks like I've done all the characters:

1. Gwyneth (all her services)
2. Alice in the tavern (BJ, from behind, face up)
3. Alice in the temple (3 different punishments)
4. Frida (when you pretend to be a dog, white outfit, boobjob, at night, pregnant and not pregnant)
5. Erevi (missionary, cowgirl, boobjob, anal)
6. Magda (scene where you get Edgar's stuff back)
7. Ziva - milking + the temple sanctification + QC
8. bat breeder - all contraptions + oral
9. Mia - naked, in red outfit, pregnant.
10. All vampires
11. Caleah - missionary, coqgirl, QC
12. Shakala - all positions, pregnant and not
13. Victoria - naked, in outfit, pregnant in mayor's home, and in my house (both variations).

Any H content I missed? Also, is it possible to do Mia at night when she's not pregnant?

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the blinking light is after choosing to set a distraction? In the walkthrough it said the east I went everywhere and i cant find another blinking light. Would there perhaps be another sequence?

U

User_1165026

Hi I am getting two "SyntaxError Unexpected End of Output" messages that I am unable to move forward during changing room sex sequence with Alice and barn sex date with the horse chick. It errors during the animation.

Playing on Android using v1.41FIX from a download off of apkgamers site. Will there be a fix?

Thanks.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
OK so it looks like I've done all the characters:

1. Gwyneth (all her services)
2. Alice in the tavern (BJ, from behind, face up)
3. Alice in the temple (3 different punishments)
4. Frida (when you pretend to be a dog, white outfit, boobjob, at night, pregnant and not pregnant)
5. Erevi (missionary, cowgirl, boobjob, anal)
6. Magda (scene where you get Edgar's stuff back)
7. Ziva - milking + the temple sanctification + QC
8. bat breeder - all contraptions + oral
9. Mia - naked, in red outfit, pregnant.
10. All vampires
11. Caleah - missionary, coqgirl, QC
12. Shakala - all positions, pregnant and not
13. Victoria - naked, in outfit, pregnant in mayor's home, and in my house (both variations).

Any H content I missed? Also, is it possible to do Mia at night when she's not pregnant?
you missed Liandra's 4 scenes and Vixenatrix (pregnant and not pregnant) and you missed 2 dates with Beth

Can anyone tell me where the blinking light is after choosing to set a distraction? In the walkthrough it said the east I went everywhere and i cant find another blinking light. Would there perhaps be another sequence?
you need 1 or 2 pig fat and a torch

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
The poll "A Girlfriend?" has ended. So, a few last movements, but the podium hasn't changed.

We have:
Victoria: 35%
Shakala: 30%
Liandra: 16%

The others are under 7%.

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
Alguien que me explique cómo funciona el truco, hay una flor en Weirdwood que dice que está activada. Pero no sé lo que significa, gracias por cualquier dato.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Alguien que me explique cómo funciona el truco, hay una flor en Weirdwood que dice que está activada. Pero no sé lo que significa, gracias por cualquier dato.
Hace aparecer cajas con materiales, oro y armas.
in ingles : it makes chests with ingredients, gold and weapons appear

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes