Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That would be nice
right? immagine if the lady werewolf could be trainable like the bat breader and alice. and once her affection reaches a certain level she could even be a nighttime party member. knowing Tinkerer's creativity he could make her wolf form somehow atractive. and depending on the form she'd be when getting knocked up, the baby would be either human or a wolfman.

U

User_196312

but immagine this scenario, the MC captures her and brings her to the dungeon. by night she's a beast, but daytime comes and she turns into a gorgeous woman with a nice bussom
About the dungeon there're three cell, Tinkerer was he talking about these empty cells and who would there be in or nothing has been said yet??

And nice idea @Kukothemadhatter =)

Reactions: $tray_$heep
U

User_196312

he said there would be more. I;m just talking ideas in case someone could pass it to tinkerer or il maestro himself would read this
=) Do you think he has a plan for all his girls or some girls are going to disappear??

I said that because there're so much girls and it will take a lot of time to give them a story.

Lady werewolf would be great but you'd have to create a story or for the story we kill a werewolf male right??

We could say that he was married to the lady werewolf and that she wants to take his revenge for killing her husband friend brother etc. Some thing like that. =)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
=) Do you think he has a plan for all his girls or some girls are going to disappear??

I said that because there're so much girls and it will take a lot of time to give them a story.

Lady werewolf would be great but you'd have to create a story or for the story we kill a werewolf male right??

We could say that he was married to the lady werewolf and that she wants to take his revenge for killing her husband friend brother etc. Some thing like that. =)
technically we already have a male werewolf, but her story could be part of the vampire sister's... Lady werewolf could have a grudge against their Master and she would attack the MC because he smells of them

U

User_196312

technically we already have a male werewolf, but her story could be part of the vampire sister's... Lady werewolf could have a grudge against their Master and she would attack the MC because he smells of them
Nice.

There're so much story that we can give her but the last choice is for Tinkerer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A more romantic idea for that story would be...
the MC needs to face the Vampire Sister's master in the future (probably part of the Sister's Update) and while hunting him he meets the lady Wolf and teams up with her for her increased senses would be a great help to snif him out and the MCs power would seal his fate

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A more romantic idea for that story would be... it seems that the MC needs to face the Vampire Sister's master in the future and while hunting him he meets the lady Wolf and teams up with her for her increased senses would be a great help to snif him out and the MCs power would seal his fate
that could be for her human part.

Gulati10

Jan 27, 2018
alice is pregnant and does not want to become a nun,but i am unable to talk to Ziva about alice becoz everytime i talk to Ziva she says nice to see you again and the conversation ends.Can anyone help??

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
alice is pregnant and does not want to become a nun,but i am unable to talk to Ziva about alice becoz everytime i talk to Ziva she says nice to see you again and the conversation ends.Can anyone help??
Did you talk to her father?

Reactions: Gulati10

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you know? I would like to see the MC turn into a woman and try to seduce a man-hating woman that stayed at the mrchant's inn, she could be part of a troupe of vagrant actors or the boss of the bandits that roam around wierwood. Immagine her surprise when the "summon" spell wears of and a man lays next to her.
or since the next update focuses on "incest', someday the MC could recieve a summon from home just to find out things are dire and his mother or sister got killed and she rose as a zombie

Reactions: User_196312

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Talk to the innkeeper, deny you knocked her up and suggest sending her to the temple. There will be a dialogue between the innkeeper and Ziva when they get there, and Alice will be serving he temple.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Talk to the innkeeper, deny you knocked her up and suggest sending her to the temple. There will be a dialogue between the innkeeper and Ziva when they get there, and Alice will be serving he temple.
you ca actually tell the truth, the inkeeper will laugh it off and praise MC for anting to take the blame

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Still no gallery mod for this game?
I would make a scene gallery/cheat mod but the game is encrypted and I tried unpacking it but I think I messed something up because I started the game and my character is literally a dog lmfao

da.png fuq.png

Edit:
Okay I got it to work. What cheats do you guys want?
- Max money
- Refill HP, MP, Stamina
- Remove Tired/Exhausted effect

anything else?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I would make a scene gallery/cheat mod but the game is encrypted and I tried unpacking it but I think I messed something up because I started the game and my character is literally a dog lmfao

View attachment 225938 View attachment 225939

Edit:
Okay I got it to work. What cheats do you guys want?
- Max money
- Refill HP, MP, Stamina
- Remove Tired/Exhausted effect

anything else?
unlock all scenes and a gallery :)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes