random.person

Aug 11, 2017
All you need is whatever version of RPG M a game uses and you can open the game with it and change/add anything you want.
So no external tools? I own VX ace I think, it's a hassle having to own the different versions to open different games.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So no external tools? I own VX ace I think, it's a hassle having to own the different versions to open different games.
For this game you have to also use Enigma unpacker since the dev added that but that's it. And all new RPGM games use MV it's just older games that are using VX. And having both versions of RPGM installed is fine, they're completely separate and never interact with each other so it's not a hassle like having multiple versions of python installed which will screw with each other.

FenrirShadowfang

Jan 16, 2019
If someone could help me I would appreciate it.

I have the newest Android Port from APKparadise and have been communicating with Tinkerer for a couple days now to solve an issue with the animated H scenes crashing the app with a syntax error.

Tinkerer uploaded .mp4 versions of these scenes onto the server today and has asked me to see if they work now.

The only thing is that I would need the help of the modder who uploaded the version 1.41 to the aforementioned website to make a small update and switch the current webm files to the new ones.

If anyone could help me get this message to them I would be grateful. Thank you

vishesh

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-30
Release Date: 2018-12-30
Developer:
Version: 1.41
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android v1.32: - - - - -
Others:

Extras: -
Thanks to @Bip for sharing the new version and walkthrough. The android port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
i got errors when i have sex with alice while she's on shopping for her wedding dress and also while i have sex with beth after our date
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-30
Release Date: 2018-12-30
Developer:
Version: 1.41
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android v1.32: - - - - -
Others:

Extras: -
Thanks to @Bip for sharing the new version and walkthrough. The android port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
i got errors while having sex with alice at taylors shop and also with beth at stables after our date

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i got errors when i have sex with alice while she's on shopping for her wedding dress and also while i have sex with beth after our date

i got errors while having sex with alice at taylors shop and also with beth at stables after our date
I just came here for same reason. MC wont stop fucking alice when shes shopping for her dress...i did use a fertility potion.....THEN she tells me shes on the pill basically. Would of used enhanced potion if had known......anyways, i cant get out of the fucking her loop now!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Try hitting escape a couple times while in the alice sex scene. That got me out of my loop

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
if anyone could pass this to tinkerer, I have an idea...
our brave peasant is experimenting with potions to make something that makes girls's breasts grow. the potion is a disaster and the peasant throws it off the window, a pixie/fairy was passing by and as she gets splashed by the liquid, she gains human size....

FUM310

May 20, 2018
can someone help me with the android version i got stuck at the sex scene with alice in changing it says error sudden end input if have the data can you share it with me

FenrirShadowfang

Jan 16, 2019
can someone help me with the android version i got stuck at the sex scene with alice in changing it says error sudden end input if have the data can you share it with me

If you look at my only other post on this site, just one page back from this one on the same thread, you will see that I have been in contact with Tinkerer about the exact same issue and we may have found a fix for it.

Now we are just waiting for the person who made the Android Port to swap the original animation files with the Android compatible ones that Tinkerer made yesterday in order to fix the issue that we both are having

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
sorry, my bad, this video didn't made the cut into the apk. :oops:
i've updated my with a new apk.
If you look at my only other post on this site, just one page back from this one on the same thread, you will see that I have been in contact with Tinkerer about the exact same issue and we may have found a fix for it.

Now we are just waiting for the person who made the Android Port to swap the original animation files with the Android compatible ones that Tinkerer made yesterday in order to fix the issue that we both are having
nothing has to be swapped, rpgmaker has no problem to play shit if its called .mp4. only your android device must be able to play the shit. :eek:

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Okay, first release of the mod is done. Let me know if everything is working fine.

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Teleport to any area (in progress)
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add/change your current sacrifice

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

FenrirShadowfang

Jan 16, 2019
nothing has to be swapped, rpgmaker has no problem to play shit if its called .mp4. only your android device must be able to play the shit. :eek:

My device is able to play the videos if they are separate from the game, but I kept getting a "syntax error" message.

However, I have downloaded the newest port that you linked to above, and I will see if it will work for me this time.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
This game sounds like it'd be right up my alley but jesus christ RPGM games kill my boner just because of the grind and tons of investment to get one early scene nonetheless the good ones that come later in game

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I can't trigger the female goblin quest.
I talk to Gabriel constantly about the goblin, but it never triggers, and I never see it on the quest menu.
help

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes