Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just go into the forest to the East and search for dead goblins on the floor... the Quest should start on the first encounter... but be prepared since she is stronger than even an armored Goblin

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I can't find an FAQ on this game. I'm having an issue. Whenever I enter combat and try to use an attack the game holds, black screens and then closes without an error. Am I missing an RTP or something?

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know whow/where to get the ingridients ?
What ingredients? Gather mushrooms, lilies, honey etc. They regrow weekly. Pumpkins can be grown if you rent the field from the farmer in Weirdwood. There's a walkthrough for 1.32 that answers obvious questions; google it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't find an FAQ on this game. I'm having an issue. Whenever I enter combat and try to use an attack the game holds, black screens and then closes without an error. Am I missing an RTP or something?
Sounds more like an issue with your PC... RGPM MV heavily eat on the RAM if you are low on it... so you might need to close other applications to play those games

Reactions: Sillnill

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game sounds like it'd be right up my alley but jesus christ RPGM games kill my boner just because of the grind and tons of investment to get one early scene nonetheless the good ones that come later in game
actually the game has a cheatmode that takes care of the initial grind-phase. once you buy the whole set of gear, money is used only on the town's whore
Anyone know whow/where to get the ingridients ?
you get holy water from the elf, other materials can be collected in caves

U

User_196312

Why make a mod for la scene gallery while we have the potion that we can create in the goblins camp??

And why make a mod to have max money, XP while we have save editor online??

This game is easy to finish him without all these things just take your time and enjoy the game.

For me to put things like certain mod only distort the game nothing else it brings nothing of what we can have in the game.
=( You can see all H-Scenes with the spirit potion.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Why make a mod for la scene gallery while we have the potion that we can create in the goblins camp??

And why make a mod to have max money, XP while we have save editor online??

This game is easy to finish him without all these things just take your time and enjoy the game.

For me to put things like certain mod only distort the game nothing else it brings nothing of what we can have in the game.
=( You can see all H-Scenes with the spirit potion.
It's a quality of life improvement. Sure you can do as you said. It still is easier with the mod.

Reactions: Maid Lain
U

User_196312

It's a quality of life improvement. :cautious:

Please we are talking about a game out there not to know the meaning of life. =)

You're just taking a shortcut nothing more. For the dev is not cool you cut a part of his game.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Pan =)
1. It's easier to use an in-game mod than quitting the game and using a save editor
2. Not all the scenes in the game are replayable
3. You can use the mod and still enjoy the game, they aren't mutually exclusive
4. Quality of life isn't related to the meaning of life...
5. The mod doesn't cut anything from the game, it adds to it

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's a quality of life improvement. :cautious:

Please we are talking about a game out there not to know the meaning of life. =)

You're just taking a shortcut nothing more. For the dev is not cool you cut a part of his game.
"QoL changes" in games is usually used to denote minor changes that improve the overall experience without drastically altering the gameplay experience. I meant it that way.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Sounds more like an issue with your PC... RGPM MV heavily eat on the RAM if you are low on it... so you might need to close other applications to play those games
That's kinda weird as I can play most of the larger unity titles on this site. I'll give turning everything off. Thanks.

U

User_196312

@Pan =)
1. It's easier to use an in-game mod than quitting the game and using a save editor
2. Not all the scenes in the game are replayable
3. You can use the mod and still enjoy the game, they aren't mutually exclusive
4. Quality of life isn't related to the meaning of life...
5. The mod doesn't cut anything from the game, it adds to it
1. We're talking about 5 minutes. If you don't have 5 minutes to use a save editor do not play dude.
2. Yeah maybe not for the moment, can we give the game a little time to develop properly??
3. for you!!! Not for us (Me) =)
4. ...
5. You cut all the fight scene you can one hit a monster. You can teleport anywhere and you say to me YOUR mod doesn't cut anything. :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well to be fair soon we can teleport between locations anyway considering that's the main feature of the next update... but I still agree that trainers like that take the fun out of games like that.
There is no character emersion, no feeling of success or achievement... all you do is play it like a VN... and VNs in RPGM suck BIG TIME

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes