Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depending on which save editor you are trying to use it might be a misconception/misuse of the tool on your side.
But without any information that's hard to tell

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Sneak Peek.png

It's been a while since my last post, so I figured I at least owed you a small teaser of what's coming up in the next update.
I've spent the past couple of weeks working on scenes for Erevi and her daughter, as well as planning the events for the next update. I've come to the conclusion that it will have to be a large update. Quite a bit bigger then anything I've done before. It just can't be chopped into bits and still be playable. It will likely contain at least six new scenes as well as more map sections.
So it's safe to say that I can't have anything ready in January, more likely sometime in the second half of February.

Tinkerer

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

It's been a while since my last post, so I figured I at least owed you a small teaser of what's coming up in the next update.
I've spent the past couple of weeks working on scenes for Erevi and her daughter, as well as planning the events for the next update. I've come to the conclusion that it will have to be a large update. Quite a bit bigger then anything I've done before. It just can't be chopped into bits and still be playable. It will likely contain at least six new scenes as well as more map sections.
So it's safe to say that I can't have anything ready in January, more likely sometime in the second half of February.

Tinkerer
thanks... has the "a girlfriend?" poll a winner?

bigspy19

Jul 19, 2017
It's a guard staying right beside the dressshop... normally there is noone so talk to him

Wow... how about useing screenshots instead of photographing your monitor?
Also most Questions in regards to that Quest have already been asked and answered... try the search function or be more specific what you need

I did not complete this quest.

U

User_196312

NO!!!

Not Victoria please. I hate be a toy, i swear, but not all the time I'm not a piece of meat. =)

Shakala is much better =) And Look its the Only female orc or goblin i don't know =) and don't talk to me about the witch this thing ist not a female i don't know what is that but i don't care.

We (Maybe ME more than you) have enough of these humans there are too much humans.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
or the simple manifestation of the electra complex. since she's erevi's daughter she might have the same short temper
Daughter is Nergal walking on earth. When Erevi gives birth, she notices the little horns and says something like "look who chose to visit this world" or something similar; can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Of course she has a short temper - and some powers, too :lol:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes