U

User_196312

elle dit ce qui ne veut pas tomber enceinte et a fini dans sa bouche
Continue l'histoire et tu pourras la mettre enceinte. Si tu es perdu dans l'histoire utilise le walkthrough 1.32 il te sera utile.

U

User_196312

Aucun problème. =) C'est toujours un plaisir d'aider.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... search function for "this Thread" holds all the answers you need... or you actually read a few pages.
...honestly people stop askeing the same questions over and over... the search function can give you most answers much faster than typing here hopeing someone eventually repeats himself yet again...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v1.41.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.01.2019 (bugfix)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
... search function for "this Thread" holds all the answers you need... or you actually read a few pages.
...honestly people stop askeing the same questions over and over... the search function can give you most answers much faster than typing here hopeing someone eventually repeats himself yet again...
B-but that is too much work. :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Big Mountain

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
just click on the wall above door !! ;)
that's not realy the problem, although thanks, but the real issue is that it doesn't trigger quest completions. Frida still kicks me out of her room even tho she is now in love with mc and pregnant. and so fare NONE of Frida's quests are registering as complete when they should be

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes