Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but I see no arrows
Not sure but did you try hover over the page corner in the botton right? I think one of the journaly had an animation of a slightly turning page and clicking that section would advance the journal

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I really like how there's plenty to do.

But damn I wish there was a teleport/quick travel function.

Well either there isn't or I haven't unlocked it yet.
Even something as simple as traveling instantly to the village would do wonders for my sanity.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I've looked through the thread for about an hour now and haven't seen this question asked or the answer yet so I will ask it myself. How do you get the Mayor's wife's panties back from the guard tower?

Edit: Looks like I figured it out myself after a bit more playing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Even something as simple as traveling instantly to the village would do wonders for my sanity.
that question was asked and answered before... you can search for it or read the last 5 pages of this thread

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can I get beth pregnant now or Gwyneth I don't want to waste time also Caleah or Ziva as well.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

is there any better walkthrough ?? i'm new at this game and i don't understand anything from this walkthrought!!
the walkthrough was made linear to follow the safest path, you can play the game however you want
Update From Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the year just brightened up
Can I get beth pregnant now or Gwyneth I don't want to waste time also Caleah or Ziva as well.
you can impregnate anything you have sex with, for those characters there's no pregnant content

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
that question was asked and answered before... you can search for it or read the last 5 pages of this thread
I tried to follow your advice and look back a couple of pages.
Shame it resulted in not a single mention to my personal issue.
So unless you have some other helpful advice, I'm afraid you haven't been of any help.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I tried to follow your advice and look back a couple of pages.
Shame it resulted in not a single mention to my personal issue.
So unless you have some other helpful advice, I'm afraid you haven't been of any help.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Im trying to fuck the vampires, but i can never enter the cementary whether its day or night. It always says I must let them sleep. What do I do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's why I'm asking... will she try to sneak into daddy's bed or share a room with Erevi?
She most likely will atleast sneak into his dreams :þ
...well there is also the matter of the journey and the awakening of her "true powers".
Maybe that includes her settling somewhere else... for example Zivahs old hut is abondened for a while now... putting aside it's seclusion it's also fitted for magic purposes.
The rumor about a witch living there also kept the other peasants away before

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes