RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Well, here she is!

Three new quests for Alice and a small quest for those who suffered through Mia getting fucked by that werewolf. Yes, you get to teach him a lesson:).
I attached a short walkthrough for the new quest's to this post. See attachments below.
Please see the readme file in the game folder on how to transfer old save games.

As always, if you find any bugs, please inform me. It's hard for me to find them all...
Have fun!
Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: The walkthrough attached below is only for the new 1.4x quests.
Pretty useless quest if you ask me. Wonder if some patrons with a fragile ego were crying about the werewolf...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Anyway i welcome new scenes with Alice.:cool:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys,

Just played the new realease, following the walkthrougt of tinkerer.

But after few days of the second quest (drink with the fatty, impregnate his fiancee) i got the discussion of the barman that she can't close her legs so i suppose that i managed to fulfill the mission.

However i waited several days, searching for her, talked to the bartender, went over the temple to talk to ziva but the third quest (The perfect wife) doesnt launch herself.

Anyone in the same situation than me ? Have i miss anything ?
i got this situation as well dude

Reactions: Gugatron

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Played 1.41, was very nice to see our little redhead Alice back, her sex scenes were pretty hot (and that animation as well), liked her new model, i agree that the werewolf quest was useless since i saw the werewolf cucking the MC as something done for humor, a little question tho, does anyone knows what happens if you admit to Alice's dad that you're the one that knocked her up? And one favor i'd like to ask, can anyone show me the pictures of the sex scene between the MC and Victoria in her random event? I haven't managed to get that event so i gave up on trying

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Played 1.41, was very nice to see our little redhead Alice back, her sex scenes were pretty hot (and that animation as well), liked her new model, i agree that the werewolf quest was useless since i saw the werewolf cucking the MC as something done for humor, a little question tho, does anyone knows what happens if you admit to Alice's dad that you're the one that knocked her up? And one favor i'd like to ask, can anyone show me the pictures of the sex scene between the MC and Victoria in her random event? I haven't managed to get that event so i gave up on trying
which is one is victoria again?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm really looking forward to playing this. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that number of appealing tags and then not seeing a "Text Based" one as well! Not judging the text-based crowd; I grew up playing Zork on my Commodore and can break-one-off to "Look Boobs" and "Fuck Orc Chick" with the best of them!:geek:
Just remember what good ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Just played the new realease, following the walkthrougt of tinkerer.

But after few days of the second quest (drink with the fatty, impregnate his fiancee) i got the discussion of the barman that she can't close her legs so i suppose that i managed to fulfill the mission.

However i waited several days, searching for her, talked to the bartender, went over the temple to talk to ziva but the third quest (The perfect wife) doesnt launch herself.

Anyone in the same situation than me ? Have i miss anything ?
the issue happens when you sleep in the inn, once you manage to win the drinking game, do not sleep in the inn

Pretty useless quest if you ask me. Wonder if some patrons with a fragile ego were crying about the werewolf...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Anyway i welcome new scenes with Alice.:cool:
actually the werewolf hunt was Tinkerer's idea.
cant seem to cum inside mia anyone know why?
you probably lied to her

does anyone knows what happens if you admit to Alice's dad that you're the one that knocked her up?
hr laughs it off saying MC is too girlish

Reactions: titouille313

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
is it really possible the impregnate ziva and calea cus its not working for me ive used of 30 extra enhanced fertility potions on them

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes