auron21

Jan 26, 2018
I have a bat breader in dungeon but the carpenter is not giving away the dungeon items! what to do?

edit: I even have above 2000 gold.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Everybody Happy New Years 2019!!
Anyone know How to unpacked Peasant's Quest v1.40 for see CG file ?
Or Anyone can share CG file Peasant's Quest v1.40 ?
Thanks and have a nice New years holidays

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
cannot load save file even though it is present
you need to put it into the www\save folder
You know how much time between each update??

I read that his game was a couple of years ago that's right??

Why he takes so long to finish his game??
the updates take from 4 to 7 weeks
I have a bat breader in dungeon but the carpenter is not giving away the dungeon items! what to do?

edit: I even have above 2000 gold.
you need to interact with the furniture

Reactions: User_196312
U

User_196312

Like you see it he put one animation with beth horse's girl i think i forgot the name sorry. =)

Do you think he'll put other animations with the other girls or rework all scene to integrate animations?? Its a lot of job to reworked all his scenes but if is not that why have tried to incorporate an animation after two years of work??

I've so much questions to ask about this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
might as well become a Patreon and ask him directly... noone can tell you why he did I pressume... my best gues is he wanted to try it out and consider doing more or discarding the whole thing as to much work... and since we didn't see anything followeing up on it I gues it was the later

U

User_196312

Become a patreon just to ask a question =)

I am not a game developer, but after two years of work, you do not start editing your projects that way. It's a little odd to want to do animation while all of its game is based on images. we are talking about what 400 images. weird

Like that we can have babies ok good but for the storyline will they have some interactions with the MC??

push the evil even higher when they will be great we can have sex with them.

ARGH so much questions for less answers. =)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I think my game might be bugged, well it's from the first version saves, but i knocked up the dragon, I don't have the gemstone on me, but the quest still tell me to " track down the enhanced fertility recipe ", it was months ago when I last played, so i don't remember.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think my game might be bugged, well it's from the first version saves, but i knocked up the dragon, I don't have the gemstone on me, but the quest still tell me to " track down the enhanced fertility recipe ", it was months ago when I last played, so i don't remember.
You can do that without collecting the recipe... just check wether or not you can pick something up close the inn at that crossgate
this game really need warp or gate magic! walk from village to tower of dread pain in the ass :cautious:
that's what he is currently working on... it will be included in the next mayor release... no eta for that one though

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Like that we can have babies ok good but for the storyline will they have some interactions with the MC??

push the evil even higher when they will be great we can have sex with them.
this game really need warp or gate magic! walk from village to tower of dread pain in the ass :cautious:
as both answers are connected... it was mentioned in the previows news. Erevi's daughter will grow and Father and Daughter will go on a trip to unlock her powers (fast travel)

Reactions: User_196312

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You can do that without collecting the recipe... just check wether or not you can pick something up close the inn at that crossgate
Yeah nut nop, can't pick nothing. Cant talk to the innkeeper, talking to the dragon doesn't do anything, can't talk to the priestess of qetesh either.

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
I found a youtube video (w??.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HjO7swa4g) with a sex scene with Caleah... I think I missed this one. I can't even find this quest in my "finished quests". The video is from version 1.11, I started with the game at v1.21. I'm through the game with all other quests on v1.40 now, so why have I missed this scene?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I am not mistaken that would be the Dateing scene with her (I only saw some bricks trying to censor that to avoid youtube matureity delete I suppose)

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Guys ı need help with ''Let there be light quest'' ı give 12 eggs, ı have to find something ? but ı clicked everywhere in temple.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes