• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also I've been sweeping the forest for Goblins to keep Mia's granny's ass safe since day one... I expect her to make it up to me soon. I know she's got nice silky grey hair under that shawl she covers her head with... and a strippers body under all those thick decent clothes... I sense she was a freaky girl once upon a time and now keeps Mia from repeating her mistakes. She aughta get freaky soon no more Clark Kent B.S. take those glasses off and stop trying to look ugly.
What if Greta was an acolyte of quetsh and was part of Theresa's experiment? And Mia is actually her daughter?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What if Greta was an acolyte of quetsh and was part of Theresa's experiment? And Mia is actually her daughter?
Granny Has a name ? ... oooh Greta... I like that... idk That could have been what happened... or maybe she just tagged along with some hot young dude when she was young and her parents told her not to but she bent over for him anyway and then he just pumpe a baby in her and moved on to the next girl ? or maybe she ran away from her farm/home with him and he ditched her in some other city/town ? and she had to strip/whore herself to get enough money to get back to her family farm ? Lots of ways to play out the story. Maybe she was the Mayor's Side-chick ? maybe the mayor betrayed her for the Hottie he married before Victoria ? and that's why The Gods cursed the mayor with Limp-dick-syndrome ?
Heck anyone of these scenario's could have happened and Then She was sent to the temple of Qetesh to be straightened out as a acolyte like Alice.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Granny Has a name ? ... oooh Greta... I like that... idk That could have been what happened... or maybe she just tagged along with some hot young dude when she was young and her parents told her not to but she bent over for him anyway and then he just pumpe a baby in her and moved on to the next girl ? or maybe she ran away from her farm/home with him and he ditched her in some other city/town ? and she had to strip/whore herself to get enough money to get back to her family farm ? Lots of ways to play out the story. Maybe she was the Mayor's Side-chick ? maybe the mayor betrayed her for the Hottie he married before Victoria ? and that's why The Gods cursed the mayor with Limp-dick-syndrome ?
But imagine if granny had the same curse ziva had and filling her up would remove it.. And she would be pissed about it as she would have to resume her duties and maybe could give us some dirt on the mayor... maybe something he did to get rich like plundering some temple

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
But imagine if granny had the same curse ziva had and filling her up would remove it.. And she would be pissed about it as she would have to resume her duties
I Love the way you think... MC could promise to not out her to Ziva in exchange for angry sex... heck even get help from Eve to get some kinda charm or potion or spell that will let MC turn her into Old Greta or Fine young ultra hot greta whenever he wants.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I Love the way you think... MC could promise to not out her to Ziva in exchange for angry sex... heck even get help from Eve to get some kinda charm or potion or spell that will let MC turn her into Old Greta or Fine young ultra hot greta whenever he wants.
Melisandre's necklace or a simple illusion spell

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Melisandre's necklace
Yeah that's exactly what I meant by Charm... I was thinking of Young Justice how Artemis's illusion Charm/Necklace Hides her identity as Tigress or how Forager turns into Fredd Bugg using a similar charm/neck-accessory. x__x

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
But the ntr is still happening, right? At least you can take revenge?
Just wait till shakalla starts popping out babies... MC is going to turn the male members of the tribe into a nice wardrobe full of goblin leather accessories.

Reactions: Tijomame

Tijomame

Dec 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "York24, post: 1647636, miembro: 326047"] Puedes embarazarla y evitar el NTR [/ QUOTE]

Thank you

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
For the NTR i don't like the giant Grug i mean he really does not belong in those scenes or even in that building or area. He would be much better with the other giant and we would do the netori. I mean for now we share Ziva but what will the future update bring same with the pregnancy will she get pregnant just from us or do we still need to share her lets say one kid our next kid his that would be little weird. I don't know my mind is a little in a weird state thinking about this.
Edit
For the goblin NTR scenes i was a little in ??? situation i mean we beat her and she is trying to find a strong mate to get pregnant and carry his kids but when marriage happens she takes other dicks and even the male goblins say that they want to get her pregnant and she is like you can try and make me pregnant if you can i am like ???

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
For now then I'm going to avoid that girl. It's the only one that has ntr, right? I have an eye on this game for the pregnancy system, and I do not want the ntr to fuck me all experience
For Mia there is a clear out "NO Cucking" Option that the developer screams out at you. For Shakala the goblin female ... hold out on Marrying her.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes