• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Ah thanks I previously just grabbed the one on page 1. I am using a pc with windows 10 installed. As to where I put the game, it is just on my computers local storage in the "Saved Games" folder most computers have. I use 7z, it is up to date with the newest version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am using a pc with windows 10 installed. As to where I put the game, it is just on my computers local storage in the "Saved Games" folder most computers have.
what tool do you use for extraction? is it up to date?
have you checked your resource manager/Task manager for insufficient resources like RAM?
RPGM MV is a heavy eater
... and finally a screenshot pls

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ah thanks I previously just grabbed the one on page 1. I am using a pc with windows 10 installed. As to where I put the game, it is just on my computers local storage in the "Saved Games" folder most computers have.
It opens a window with the title of the game on top but the game doesn't start... it might be a compatibility issue some RPGM games are pretty heavy and I know this one is.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
My RAM should be completely fine I am not running anything else besides chrome, and my computer should be able to handle it. It isn't a cheap computer but nothing too high end either so I would hope it can run this.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My RAM should be completely fine I am not running anything else besides chrome, and my computer should be able to handle it. It isn't a cheap computer but nothing too high end either so I would hope it can run this.
Have you tried running the exe in compatibility with Windows 7 ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Chrome is pretty heavy too... but if you aren't running it on a cheapo computer like mine your best bet is to make sure you have updated RPGM an RPGM VX Ace or whatever the other one is called. Since the game is launching but assets don't seem to be loading. If it were a compatibility issue usually it would give you an error message if you clicked inside the window and then crash or ask you to close programs to free up virtual memory. Sorry besides this I can't give you any better advice.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i have not tried that yet, but i don't have the slightest clue how to either.
easily find it on google...
  1. Right-click the program's icon and choose Properties.
  2. When the Properties dialog box appears, click the Compatibilitytab.
  3. In the Compatibility Mode section, select the Run This Programin Compatibility Mode For check box.
  4. Select the program's desired Windows version from the drop-down list.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chrome is pretty heavy too... but if you aren't running it on a cheapo computer like mine your best bet is to make sure you have updated RPGM an RPGM VX Ace or whatever the other one is called. Since the game is launching but assets don't seem to be loading. If it were a compatibility issue usually it would give you an error message if you clicked inside the window and then crash or ask you to close programs to free up virtual memory. Sorry besides this I can't give you any better advice.
The game is RPGM MV... which doesn't require any RTPs in comparisson to it's forerunners... but is more taxing on the Hardware for it

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what do you see once you launch the application? Also know anywhere I could download an up to date RPGM MV, I am just going to the website and hoping that will work.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what do you see once you launch the application? Also know anywhere I could download an up to date RPGM MV, I am just going to the website and hoping that will work.
I have Version 1.41 so it opens a window with the title of the game at the top and an image of the MC standing atop a peak with two characters from the game laying beside his feet as the MC holds up a Fork to the sky, the music starts playing and title meny options appear... which should be happening on your end too.

Yeah My best guess is you are missing some DLL files... I looked on steam for the same issue and found a thread I can link you the thread the crux of the thread was this post following post hope it helps :-

I found a fix!!

Download this DLL and place it in the folder with MV! It should run fine. It does for me. C:

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Yeah My best guess is you are missing some DLL files... I looked on steam for the same issue and found a thread I can link you the thread the crux of the thread was this post following post hope it helps :-

I found a fix!!

Download this DLL and place it in the folder with MV! It should run fine. It does for me. C:
Thank you greatly, I am currently re downloading the latest version of RPGM MV as it might take awhile i will tell you if I have success once it is done.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Best of luck... I hope it works man.
Ahh, I had high hopes but in the end still the same outcome. I dont have a clue what is wrong. I guess I will just have to ask the developer if I can ever catch him when he posts something here. Thank you for everything you have done though, although it may not have worked you where helpful.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ahh, I had high hopes but in the end still the same outcome. I dont have a clue what is wrong. I guess I will just have to ask the developer if I can ever catch him when he posts something here. Thank you for everything you have done though, although it may not have worked you where helpful.
Damn that sucks... did you try adding that file you could download via the steam link ? that one seemed to have worked for a few people that had the same issue running RPGM MV. the link takes you one of those You are leaving steam pages just continue and it will give you a direct download. It's the very last suggestion I can think of.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Damn that sucks... did you try adding that file you could download via the steam link ? that one seemed to have worked for a few people that had the same issue running RPGM MV. the link takes you one of those You are leaving steam pages just continue and it will give you a direct download. It's the very last suggestion I can think of.
I did try but still same outcome, thanks for all the suggestions though.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes