Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No need for sarcasm, i just asked because i haven't been watching this thread for a few weeks, but thanks anyway
It's a preview of a scene with Liandra, it looks too obvious to be what it implies

Yeah sorry, ( Just to many lazy and/or stupid people these days )
But the logical thing would be.
Step 1 - Watch the date of the Patreon Post.
Step 2 - Go back to the thread page.
Step 3 - Go a couple pages back to around that date

This is supposed to be a 18+ site, so i would believe that a little bit of common sense and logical thinking is...well..Common.
But then again...People keep proving day after day that even the 3 steps above is way above their IQ level....
Cone on! Don't discourage people

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cone on! Don't discourage people
Not trying to start a blame war or troll anyone... but you would disagree with that?
it is a rather sad trueth from my point of view... especially as I make a custom out of it to ALWAYS use the same words to innitiate announcements like those, as it makes useing the search function this much more effective [UPDATE by Tinkerer]

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not trying to start a blame war or troll anyone... but you would disagree with that?
it is a rather sad trueth from my point of view... especially as I make a custom out of it to ALWAYS use the same words to innitiate announcements like those, as it makes useing the search function this much more effective [UPDATE by Tinkerer]
I'm not disagreeing with that however we should be making sure more people play PQ even if it means we have to answer the same questions over and over again... But maybe we could take turns answering

Reactions: Zeca Suez

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I'm not disagreeing with that however we should be making sure more people play PQ even if it means we have to answer the same questions over and over again... But maybe we could take turns answering
I really don't mind answering a questions every now and then, it's a forum so you help each other if you can.
But because this is (Or it should be) a 18+ website, so i kinda expect a little bit of initiative from "grown ups" ..

But when somebody asks a question that's could be found with 1% effort, or asks for a save that's been posted 99 times already.
Or when people ask a question if a game still updates when a Abandoned tag is above it or anything like that.

Hell, if you search " Pillar " on this thread you get 4 pages of results...ALL with solutions..
So when somebody asks that question for the 49th time, why would i make an effort if somebody like that expects that you do everything for him ; ).

On my previous account i started as a "nice" guy, but after being active on threads like DoD, DmD, BB or Milfy City around release dates.... Well the pages of idiots kinda broke that : P.

But i respect and applaud you if you can still make that effort for everybody.
I have given up on that :p

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
where? a man needs a title
Oh ! I just LOL'd IRL so hard I snorted... that Game of Thrones reference really kicked me in the funny bone... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, heh yeah. She has been requested some times indeed, but she is not in the majority. We all have our own fantasies. I just thought, it was wrong to write; it was ill considered, saying Frida is best girl.
There are people here who would physically fight anyone who says Gretta is not the best girl. Not me... but you know there are some on the gretta train. Also I think what Kuko meant was that everyone has their own tastes and likes different characters for different reasons so it is not so easy to pick any one character as the best girl. More over which girl is being asked for the most in patreon is not always a constant when one character gets a shitload of content people start preferring other girls... it's like that principle in economics when people are supplied with the thing that they demand then over time the demand and satisfaction for/from it diminishes and people start demanding something else.
Gretta and Jenny have been asked for since early on because they have no content in game at all. I myself am guilty of coming up with plenty of theories on the secret identity of Gretta's alter ego.
Tinkerer has managed to put in a lot of different characters so there's certainly something there for almost everybody.
it is a rather sad trueth from my point of view.
Well humans are gonna be shitty both online and IRL, but that doesn't mean we should give up hope on all of them... while the observation is correct it is just out of our control. We cannot manipulate who joins the thread and posts, the best we can do is guide them and teach the the proper way to navigate the thread. Some of them are actually new to the site.

I really don't mind answering a questions every now and then, it's a forum so you help each other if you can.
But because this is (Or it should be) a 18+ website, so i kinda expect a little bit of initiative from "grown ups" .
I think it being an 18+ site is part of the problem everyone comes here all horned up to jerk off no one wants to spend some time on thinking through their actions, and honestly I cannot fault all of them for it... I remember a time when I was one of them... I was still new here and I didn't even know that there was a thread search function on the site.

The thing that motivates me to stay calm and try to help out as many people as I can is to get as many people to play the game and enjoy it so they can support a good developer and help him focus more on developing the game I like and I am sure most of us on here love too. out of maybe 10-20 people that find help in the thread and like the game enough maybe 1-2 will actually go on to support the dev on his patreon leading to some small slow progress which is better than nothing I guess ? Bring us closer and closer to the goal of the MC dominating the entire world of PQ, which I really hope is Tinkerer's vision for the game. Also there is that hope that many of the people who receive the help they get will eventually assist others too, It's happened in other threads it could happen here too. heck I am one of the horny bastards that got the answer to his question so he stuck around on the thread to answer some questions himself :LOL:

The RPGM thing bugs me too RPG's are one of my favorite game genre ever since I played the first Final Fantasy I have been hooked to it. But I Guess that is not the case for the newer generations of gamers with smart phones now everyone prefers easy access and diminished grinding. Grinding and outleveling/over-powering other players while still being a free player in MMO's used to be one of my favorite things but the way things are going doing something like that would be nearly impossible in the new games with their fancy loot boxes x__x

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he should be able to fish daily, if even after learning how to fish he still asks you for free fish... then check if the coast is clear, break his neck and feed him to the fishes so there are more fishes for you to catch. :)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Final Fantasy is the mother of all digital RPGs I'd dare to say.... the parts 1-6 each defined an individual world with new game mechanics and play styles... personally I loved the parts of 4, 5 and 6 the most (SNES), 7 and 8 were more concentrated on graphics, but still had some individual character to them.... everything after seem to be overpowering characters, skills and enemies.
Takeing a look at platforms like Nutaku all App based free games are meant to cause addiction or are based on pay to win systems.
And most users who come here to repeat questions have a post count of <10 and rarely are seen ever after.
Applying your logic the oceans would become over saturated with corpses and fish would start dieing from poisoning it seems -.-

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also I think what Kuko meant was that everyone has their own tastes and likes different characters for different reasons so it is not so easy to pick any one character as the best girl.
What I meant by that was the scientific statement that Erevi and her daughter are contenders for that title and everyone else not

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Final Fantasy is the mother of all digital RPGs I'd dare to say.... the parts 1-6 each defined an individual world with new game mechanics and play styles... personally I loved the parts of 4, 5 and 6 the most (SNES), 7 and 8 were more concentrated on graphics, but still had some individual character to them.... everything after seem to be overpowering characters, skills and enemies.
Takeing a look at platforms like Nutaku all App based free games are meant to cause addiction or are based on pay to win systems.
And most users who come here to repeat questions have a post count of <10 and rarely are seen ever after.
Applying your logic the oceans would become over saturated with corpses and fish would start dieing from poisoning it seems -.-
All hail ZSNES/SNES9x and VBA ... *bows his head in respect*... I live near the equator so when it got too hot to play outside those emulators made sure I wasn't being driven insane by boredom. The FF continuity gets weird for me since I played both the translated roms and the Official released western ones so FF6 and FF8 were the same game... Start with Locke the Rogue/thief and Terra the magic using girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was really one of the best ones out of the series for me I usually don't enjoy button mashing combos but I even enjoyed Sabin's Blitz combos. Man I could go on about that game forever and end up getting kicked in the head for going offtopic. But yeah FF was the reason I even went out in search for games like the Dragon Quest series, Dual orb series/duology?, the sometimes crappy legend of mana series,tales of phantasia/fantasia, the Lufia games too and a bunch of other random gems of RPGs.

I wasted so much time on Nutaku -__- I hate that time slave game style.
As for the ones that don't come back eh... we don't have to hunt them all down... just the ones that come back and still haven't learnt the lesson... I understand dumping them all in local water-bodies would be an ecological hazard... so how about hiring a shady doc for harvesting organs and turning the rest in humus for growing plants ? :unsure:

What I meant by that was the scientific statement that Erevi and her daughter are contenders for that title and everyone else not
Lies ! Such heresy ! ... Erevi is nowhere near the level our dear daughter. She oughta be sitting on daddy's shoulders in that picture on the main menu background..

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
No doubt in my mind that that Sweet little red succubus is my Personal Nr.1 ..
She came, conquered and is solid in my Top 3 girls on this website.

Apart from that,
I think that every woman in the game has something special, some of them might not be the most attractive (Magha^^).
But when you are playing it and come across those characters you still have that "connection" .

Only one 3 female characters that i don't have that with are
-The shopkeeper (Due to lack of content).
-Gwynneth. (Due to lack of real personal content).
-The grandma of Mia (Due to not being interested in granny content(But that's personal of course))

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That would be too much of a spoiler and it would work better if she had an angelic sister to counter her, sitting on the other side
Ahhh An angel and a demon on the MC's shoulders... Good one. As for the spoiler I guess it would be inconsequential just showing her there without any context. The current one already has Erevi and Ziva there with him, and that only adds to the intrigue of the game.
The grandma of Mia (Due to not being interested in granny content(But that's personal of course))
Welcome aboard the Gretta train. :)
Yeah the Diverse cast of characters is really one of the strong points of the game, and It seems Tinkerer is only going to continue making it more and more diverse with a hobbit/halfling coming in 5 days.
I don't really dislike Magdha though I won't deny the face sitting is a bit... perturbing x__x the rest I don't mind that much.
I wonder what new horrors would Tinkerer add for the MC to dick around with after the 2 planned updates. :unsure:

im not on here an awful lot, but even i have to say:

you are all donks. number one girl in this game is magda.
Hmmm... that is a very... strong argument... I see your point.... :unsure: yes... that is a valid criticism... :unsure: and yes all the qualities you pointed out do present your ideology to be the most accurate out of all the rest ... :unsure:
You have convinced me. Magdha is best girl.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I wonder what new horrors would Tinkerer add for the MC to dick around with after the 2 planned updates. :unsure:
So many possibilities.

I want to have a wide range of new sort of characters.
-Water creature that we talked about previously.
-Maybe even a Fairy like creature.
-A "undead" character would also be quite fun.
-DAUGHTERS....So many daughters:devilish:

But on the other hand, there are already quite a few characters in this game.
And i would like to see them having more content or even being completed more.

Otherwise you risk the chance of having the same problem as the game Corruption has and Something Unlimited had.
A incredible amount or character but no longer a real direction of development and lack of motivation on developers part because future work just keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

So..
I would like to see more other types of characters, but would rather see this game being finished then going into a infinite development cycle loop.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So many possibilities.

I want to have a wide range of new sort of characters.
-Water creature that we talked about previously.
-Maybe even a Fairy like creature.
-A "undead" character would also be quite fun.
-DAUGHTERS....So many daughters:devilish:

But on the other hand, there are already quite a few characters in this game.
And i would like to see them having more content or even being completed more.

Otherwise you risk the chance of having the same problem as the game Corruption has and Something Unlimited had.
A incredible amount or character but no longer a real direction of development and lack of motivation on developers part because future work just keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

So..
I would like to see more other types of characters, but would rather see this game being finished then going into a infinite development cycle loop.
A zombie and pixie were planned long before the release of the nocturnal sisters

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes