Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I seriously think there should be a FAQ spoiler on OP post dealing with these repeated questions. Seriously people

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...or bother reading, as the FAQ is part of the Walkthrough/Guide... and most lazy people that are a tid bit interested in the game would read that first... or people completly stuck at some part, but noone complaints about those.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I seriously think there should be a FAQ spoiler on OP post dealing with these repeated questions. Seriously people
Like Evangelion and Kuko said... people that ask questions here don't really acknowledge the existence of the OP ... it already has a walkthrough there which should be more than enough to answer most of the questions...
:unsure: Although it is a stupid adobe PDF thing if I remember correct and last time I used it, it wouldn't lemme search for answers too so maybe a drop down FAQ for the dumbass questions that get asked too much regardless of having been answered in the Walkthrough would not be such a bad idea after all ? Or maybe a convenient .txt version of the Walkthrough instead of the PDF ? I actually tried converting it to .txt several months ago but failed miserably. x__x

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well, it's been over 6 months when Kuko recommended this one to me, and holy damn ... I was not disappointed when i first played this 3 days ago.
Haven't played another 18+ game in the last 4 months apart from my own, so this was the first one ... And if every game that i didn't play those months is as good as this one ... Well, i am in for a treat.

The first moment when i saw that devilish red daughter i was sold (Like many others on this thread)and i had no control in my hand going to the mouse and click on the Pledge button on Tinkerer's patreon.
Art like that should be rewarded :), only 1 character that i was slightly disappointed with and that was Alice.
I was kinda hoping for something more of a romantic angle, but happy enough that she is still with us.

I am quite sure that i missed a character scene or 2 because i didn't got the Victoria scene after she got pregnant, but nothing that a look at the guide doesn't fix later tonight.
Thanks for recommending this game all this time ago Kuko, it was well worth the time i spend playing it.
It does the thing that is mentioned on the previous page: )
Like your Avatar Mr. :geek:(y)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am quite sure that i missed a character scene or 2 because i didn't got the Victoria scene after she got pregnant, but nothing that a look at the guide doesn't fix later tonight.
You can get the scene anytime, Victoria is at the rented house when you can't see the interaction spot near her window

Reactions: J..D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Art like that should be rewarded :), only 1 character that i was slightly disappointed with and that was Alice.
I was kinda hoping for something more of a romantic angle, but happy enough that she is still with us.
Keep in mind that her arc isn't over yet... she still needs to deliver and there might be a wedding

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Keep in mind that her arc isn't over yet... she still needs to deliver and there might be a wedding
I know ... But it would have been nice to have something like a House with her or just something like (get rid of her father and run the INN together).
But i completely agree that what's isn't there yet, might come in the future.

Now reading through the last 25+ pages to get a sense of the game in total and to see what's coming in the future and if everything that's been mentioned is really going to be in the game (Apart from the speculations and fantasies of course)..
Well damn ... That would be nothing less than amazing and well worth every penny i am going to pay them.

Only real downside of this game for me that's holding it back from being a SuperB game is that i don't really like the MC appearance ... That appearance has been used in far to many games and was ruined by me with Big Brother (But i believe that's been mentioned before ;) )
Also the reason why Man of the House will never be a SuperB game for me :), but still love it because of the woman.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how to get padlock for frida?i cant make padlock in blacksmith
If you have worked at the blacksmith's shop before then all you need to do to build the lock is to interact with the workbench/anvil and select the option to smith the lock and the MC will automatically spend the normal amount of time he spends working at the anvil to build a lock (2 in-game hours I think) after that you just need to interact with Frida's door to instal the lock.
You need to ask the blacksmith and wait one day
The 1/next day waiting period is for the spyglass quest only, the lock can be made the same day you got the quest depending upon what time of day you got it.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Jul 17, 2018
how to get padlock for frida?i cant make padlock in blacksmith
The thing about this game is that you need to complete one quest to complete another. For example, in order to work with the blacksmith to make the padlock, you need to find the blacksmith's dog, and return it to him.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes