J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
you have to visit her couple of times in a row, eventually you will win( with elven wine)
next time she will just give you the holy water for the elven wine(no games needed)...or something else if you wish ;)
Or you can just buy some gear that raises your Agility.......
Simple solutions for simple problems....

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's a chance based encounter... save before challenging her, give her the wine equip bow+light armor and play... if she hits more than 3 times just reload... normally you can win within 3 tries at most

hiritomas

Jun 21, 2018
Psssst, You can't ask anything here anymore and you have to read everything through. Some people feel tapped right away. *Irony out*
:D yeah i have already noticed that.
iam just asking because the option of searching threw the thread doesnt work for me ...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
:D yeah i have already noticed that.
iam just asking because the option of searching threw the thread doesnt work for me ...
Psssst, You can't ask anything here anymore and you have to read everything through. Some people feel tapped right away. *Irony out*
you CAN ask , but yeah look at the OP and search first.. and no there is no changelog available as far as i know. you can look at the walkthrough to know what's new. :)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You can ask anything, anywhere.

But this being a adult themed website, where you supposed to be an adult ... We might expect some initiative and common sense.
You only have to look 2 pages back for multiple guide posts with everything new.

Took me only half a minute to find those, so why is that so hard for that other person to do ?

Same for saves.
Search button combined with version of save you want ... well ... Tadaaaaa

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For those who had the problem of finding Eviri in bed (always) even after days and days when the baby was born (I did about 60 days "in game" without getting any changes), I found a solution with an editor " RpgMakerSaveEdit" and modifying a game save, disabling a couple of variables and enabling one (y).
eviri.jpg

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I figured out the blue screen of death (apc index mismatch) is indeed caused by copying my saves over. Game starts fine with just the decensor. *sighs* Looks like I have to start the game from scratch even though I really don't want to. Don't want to have to use someone else's save either.
Figured out a workaround for my issue. Posting it here if others have the same problem. What I did to solve the issue was start the new version 1.60 (test) without copying over my saves. Once the game was loaded I made a fresh save in slot 1. Then I copied over the save I wanted from my 1.54 folder and renamed it the same name as the slot 1 save. Then without exiting the game I quit to the main screen and reloaded my save slot 1. It said something ridiculous like 20 seconds, but when I loaded it my 7+ hour save that I made on 1.54 is indeed what copied over. Hope that helps someone.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How do I find proof of Rosy's BF's death? According to the walkthrough I need "Let there be light to be open but I've already completed that mission. I reopened an old save file(when given decision to run or return to dragon) but I still can't find his key
Funny thing is, I do know there's a key to be found in that cave among the dead bodies. I'm pretty sure I picked it up too, but now can't seem to find it in my inventory.
Ah well, time to dig through the old saves.
serioulsy the archery with teh elv girl is so umbalanced i gave her elven wine and she hits all 5 shoots i dont drink teh wine and i miss all 5
AT lower levels, it's pretty hard to beat Liandra without an Agility potion. I'd also suggest equipping a bow and unequipping any armor(if you haven't already).
The good thing is, you can just stock up on wine and keep coming back to her as many times a day as it takes to get her cross eyed drunk. Then when you do get her drunk, get as many Sacred Water batches as you'll need for the foreseeable future(I went with something like 5 batches).

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
HI Guys, I have a question about Liandra! My mc is lv11. amd have Summon spell, I have sex with her too, but Liandra still stand her place, So can someone tell me how i can star her new misson? Thanks!:)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes