u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
how do you get the daddy-daughter scene. i can't figure that out.
there are multiple scenes actually. you should see them after starting the "waystone" quest. also, do not forget to copy the 'decensor' file(check OP, post #1), otherwise you won't get to see the good stuff. refer to walkthrough if needed

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
The walkthrough Said you Can upgrade your gear but i can't find how you do it , is anyone Can help me please (excuse my english i know it's Bad but i'm french)

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
So, I keep freezing when the dragon lifts me up

I changed variable #112 to 1 and that doesn't work because when I go back to Rosy, I still get the same type of dialogue about inquiring about her boyfriend and stuff.

I also still freeze after changing variable #112 to 1

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm honestly thinking of doing a full new run, if the fixes don't come in, or when the next big patch hits. May fix some problems, plus I can get reliable backups for various quests in case the game fucks up again.

And yeah, setting Variable #112 to 1 didn't do anything for me. Tried it on two separate saves, one before I went in to find the corpse, and one during. Didn't help at either stage

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I'm honestly thinking of doing a full new run, if the fixes don't come in, or when the next big patch hits. May fix some problems, plus I can get reliable backups for various quests in case the game fucks up again.

And yeah, setting Variable #112 to 1 didn't do anything for me. Tried it on two separate saves, one before I went in to find the corpse, and one during. Didn't help at either stage
Yeah, can anyone provide a save after they been lifted by the dragon? that would be great (Not after they have left that upper cave or gone back to Rosy)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

I changed variable #112 to 1 and that doesn't work because when I go back to Rosy, I still get the same type of dialogue about inquiring about her boyfriend and stuff.

I also still freeze after changing variable to #112

i haven't yet played the latest version, but this IS a test version which will probably have a few bugs. after the release of the previous update, v1.51, the dev released 3 newer updates(1.52,1.53,1.54) with bug fixes. so i think it's best if you can report the bugs to the developer or wait for a more stable version to come out.

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
i haven't yet played the latest version, but this IS a test version which will probably have a few bugs. after the release of the previous update, v1.51, the dev released 3 newer updates(1.52,1.53,1.54) with bug fixes. so i think it's best if you can report the bugs to the developer or wait for a more stable version to come out.
Yeah, of course I understand.

It is just that some users seem to have no issue with the freezing bs so I thought maybe they found a solution to it.

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah, of course I understand.

It is just that some users seem to have no issue with the freezing bs so I thought maybe they found a solution to it.
yes of course. i actually played the whole of v1.51 without any major bugs and so did not have to download the later versions(lucky me i guess). it seems the bugs are partial towards the players :p well i hope you find the solution to the problem :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...some did... [incomeing sarcasm] Pro tip [/sarcasm]
just search the thread... much faster option to find the answer than to wait for someone to provide it... as repeating oneself constantly is a sign for demence

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the stable girl Beth enjoying you cumming inside her as I have looked at the image folder and there are images that look like that's what's happening but I'm having trouble triggering it.

Edit : Never mind I don't know what raises her affection but I edit the save file and set it to 200 and now I'm getting the option.

Edit : It's variable #34

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
...some did... [incomeing sarcasm] Pro tip [/sarcasm]
just search the thread... much faster option to find the answer than to wait for someone to provide it... as repeating oneself constantly is a sign for demence
Wait..
You are telling me that someone can find all the answers they are looking for at this site, just by using the search function:oops:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: sfergerg39585

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
oh that was the problem already used it in a 1.54 v thank you... are you sure its the variable 112? cuz i changed to 1 and after asking the dragon to lift me up still couldnt find anything
100%. Try create few saves in different slots. And edit one of them. Maybe game can't read it properly and counting it as unedited.
I also still freeze after changing variable #112 to 1
Edit save file only spawn new key. To unfreeze you need to:
RMB -> Item -> Key Item -> Map of Weirdwood -> Use it -> LMB
P.S. Don't use key on door. Just leave.
dfdsfdssdf.png
Yeah, can anyone provide a save after they been lifted by the dragon? that would be great (Not after they have left that upper cave or gone back to Rosy)
Here is mine. But all 1.54 quests are completed. So only 1.60 content before final scene with ginger halfling Rosy and all new content for Liandra.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

I really need spirit potion spots for the waterfall scene and Liandra's optional one.

This is a leaked test version just wait for the actual Update to come out.

Reactions: u z i
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes