AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I had an odd issue when I try playing this game. The MC's face is in the middle of where the map should be. Plus all of the map is black except for showing some of the structures. Searching this thread has not yielded any results that anyone else has had this issue. I have tried both compressed and full version of game.
Does it look like this? I have the same issue and haven't been able to play it. Didn't work to start from the beginning. I'm so sad. This is one of my favourite games.

Reactions: Raptor32

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out if Ziva some priestess of lust. She should have the most sex scenes. The MC should be able to fuck her anytime her wants. Her rival and one of my favorites the Dark Elf got more sex scenes than a priestess of lust LOL. Even when you do get to fuck her its never solo it's always with somebody.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
way stone locations : https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-60-testversion-tinkerer.1717/post-1649287
for further clarification/guide: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-60-testversion-tinkerer.1717/post-1850171

you can get all of these simply by using the "search" function on the top right corner of the page: "search">"this thread"
Telling them to use a search button or guide, AFTER you tell them the answer doesn't help really :p
I can guarantee that they only open up that first link and ignore both of the other things and that they will be back for another question soon because people like you keep answering them :) (Don't mean it in a negative way).

Teach a man how to fish, he will never be hungry again : )

where to find waystone guys?
But some people are just to stupid...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Telling them to use a search button or guide, AFTER you tell them the answer doesn't help really :p
I can guarantee that they only open up that first link and ignore both of the other things and that they will be back for another question soon because people like you keep answering them :) (Don't mean it in a negative way).

Teach a man how to fish, he will never be hungry again : )

View attachment 293443
i know :D
but i tend to help out with links when i see new members ^_^'

Reactions: J II D and J..D

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It won't stop either because the moderators doesn't have time to scold them. So stop responding to questions asked billions of times over and over seem to be the only solution.

Reactions: J II D

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
it seems we have to wait a bit longer
i hope the final 1.60 Version will be out soon, because i really would like to do rosy

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
It won't stop either because the moderators doesn't have time to scold them. So stop responding to questions asked billions of times over and over seem to be the only solution.
no one needs to scold anybody. i've been on this thread only since v1.41 and i very well know that it gets repetitive with the same old questions. but there are genuinely some members who don't know how the site works. so not replying to them won't really help. i help out only when i feel like it. when i get frustrated i just ignore. :)

Reactions: Mickiy and J II D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
no one needs to scold anybody. i've been on this thread only since v1.41 and i very well know that it gets repetitive with the same old questions. but there are genuinely some members who don't know how the site works. so not replying to them won't really help. i help out only when i feel like it. when i get frustrated i just ignore. :)
That's why there should be some questions when registering a new account.

Do you know what the following image is
Answer no, your registration is canceled.
Answer yes, a follow-up question is there.

Do you know how to use a search function.
Answer yes, you can continue (But only with the warning that stupid question will be removed without hesitation)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That's why there should be some questions when registering a new account.

Do you know what the following image is
View attachment 293477
Answer yes, a follow-up question is there.

Do you know how to use a search function.
Answer yes, you can continue (But only with the warning that stupid question will be removed without hesitation)
ahh always nice to see sarcasm and friendly banter in the thread; never gets old ;D :p

Reactions: J..D
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes