Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
You guys are so smart! You know some people are not genius like you.. I know some people dont do some search i know some people ask the same things again and again but i dont think it's why they desserve harsh comments.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You guys are so smart! You know some people are not genius like you.. I know some people dont do some search i know some people ask the same things again and again but i dont think it's why they desserve harsh comments.
were you a victim too?

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry,
We are not asking for something impossible, we are not asking for them to create a game, to build a rocket or to make a cure for a disease.

This is a 18+ site, and from "adults" you can expect some logical thinking and common sense, so using a search button for gods sake shouldn't be out the realms of possibilities... No.. It should be common sense.
If you don't know that and you are not 18 yet ... You have no place anyway on this site...

If your English is so bad that you can't understand the word SEARCH, then my apology....
My apology that you haven't heard of google, bing, yahoo or anything like that in your life.

Like previously mentioned by a lot of people on this site.
We don't mind asking questions, not at all .. it's a forum and on a forum you help each other.
But when asking the same questions over and over and over again when you can either
-Look a couple pages back and find your answer
or
-Use the search.

Why should we make an effort into helping you when you have clearly no intention of doing that yourself, why should we put in the time to help you when you are clearly to lazy to find it for yourself.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a personal attack at you.
But this is one of the examples why the world goes to shit ;)... Thinking that everything will be solved for you without breaking a sweat yourself : )

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
I always use search function, i lurk here from years and years and before i was like 10 years on hong forums. I understand what you tell i just dont like to read flamings/harass/insults in threads (like i dont like guys who dont do search themself). These guys are not stupids, they are just slackers (dunno if slacker is the good word)

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the stable girl Beth enjoying you cumming inside her as I have looked at the image folder and there are images that look like that's what's happening but I'm having trouble triggering it.

Edit : Never mind I don't know what raises her affection but I edit the save file and set it to 200 and now I'm getting the option.
Can I ask you what variable is that?

mrdolo

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah changing variable #112 didn't work for me either, thanks for your help though.

However, forcibly adding 1 item#112 (Dwarven key) to my inventory did, and Rosy progressed normally, skipping the scene where the dragon lifts you up.
hi, sorry to ask but how did you make that ( "forcibly adding 1 item#112 (Dwarven key) to my inventory" ) ??

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
hi, sorry to ask but how did you make that ( "forcibly adding 1 item#112 (Dwarven key) to my inventory" ) ??
I used the save editor (google 'save editor' and it's the first option) with an item.json file so I could add items I didn't already have. If you don't have an items.json file in your download, of the one I used from 1.5 or something but shows the dwarven key at least, you should be able to copy this into a notepad file and upload it to the website.

Reactions: Staboo

mrdolo

Jan 27, 2018
I used the save editor (google 'save editor' and it's the first option) with an item.json file so I could add items I didn't already have. If you don't have an items.json file in your download, of the one I used from 1.5 or something but shows the dwarven key at least, you should be able to copy this into a notepad file and upload it to the website.
Thank you for your answer (y)

Lelos05

Jan 1, 2018
Shouldn't there be a star to move to merchant's inn? I have read the diary and asked the dwarf about the boyfriend but yet no * to go west.
Any hints?

Nov 11, 2018
Shouldn't there be a star to move to merchant's inn? I have read the diary and asked the dwarf about the boyfriend but yet no * to go west.
Any hints?
You gotta start the quest chain from the temple qeustch or whatever to collect the gem the look in the temple ruins for diary entries and itll tell you about the place in the to the west then it should appear.

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
I need help please, im stuck on the pillar room in the "crown of qetesh" quest and the walkthrough is not very clear about it, somebody Can help me?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes