Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...so? that's how it works... or are you askeing how to continue after choosing the first?
Cause that has been answered plenty of times before

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
i feeded all the 3 vampire it is supposed to trigger another scene but it is the same scene also i cant put the sacrifice on there tomb anymore

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
#!FkkFDYYZ!K9-pI5j4K7YH0QrZR8UiuzpOT9F6RtuaL8T-u09QhOs

First link MAC

2nd link PC

Here she is boys and girls!
Please read the readme file in the game folder on how to transfer your savegames form older versions.
Also see the Walkthrough 161.txt file attached to this post for any tips if you get stuck during the new quests. A complete walkthrough for older quests can be found at the top of my patreon page. Apologies for delivering this walkthrough in .txt format, but a windows update screwed up most of my MS applications, so I'm without a decent text editor for the moment.

The following has been added/changed since 1.54:
- 140+ new images
- 6 new adult scenes
- 1 new character (Rosy)
- floor sections for 2 new building and and map sections for a new underground location
- 5 new enemies to battle
- 3 new resources: wheat, flour and eggs
- New item to craft: (special) pastry
- 6 quests
- Added spirit potion point for Erevi's daughter at the waterfall
- Attack spells (lightning and fire blast) have been nerfed slightly.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You gotta ask or rather enquire about her boyfriend she'll tell you he had a key once you have to go west to find the gem from for qetesh quest line with the dragon inside the room where you get the gem is the key i messed this part up cause i picked up both and gave it to the dragon so yeah get the gem leave the key go back to rosy ask about bf she'll you about the key go back to dragon ask dragon to pick you up grab the key return to rosy then let grieve and thats it come back a few days later with flowers and special pastry.

I can't even ask her about the key.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can't even ask her about the key.
You don't ask her for the key you have to ask her about what the deal is with her BF, for which her affection towards you need to be high enough ... and you needs to have unlocked all her scenes upto the foot job.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
I hope they fix it where you don't have to redo the quetesh quest and just ask the dragon to lift you back up to search for the key, i did the gem quest a while ago and don't want to start a new game. Yes i also tried editing the file by setting variable 112 to 1 but it didn't do anything it neither reset the option for the quest or put the item in my inventory

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hope they fix it where you don't have to redo the quetesh quest and just ask the dragon to lift you back up to search for the key, i did the gem quest a while ago and don't want to start a new game. Yes i also tried editing the file by setting variable 112 to 1 but it didn't do anything it neither reset the option for the quest or put the item in my inventory
You can ask her to lift you up anytime without needing to redo the quest already bro... just interact with the wall in the cave... to the right below the ledge... just above the bottom right corner of the cave.
I think someone mentioned forcibly putting the key in the inventory with Save editor... I am trying to do so myself too.
Also this is just a test version the actual update will most probably already have this issue fixed.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
do i have to download the whole thing again or is there an update file?
Whole thing... no patches... you can alternatively go for the compressed version if file size is an issue for you too. the Link for the compressed file is in the OP too right below the other download links.

Reactions: chuck1223

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
v1.61
- 140+ new images
- 6 new adult scenes
- 1 new character (Rosy)
- floor sections for 2 new building and and map sections for a new underground location
- 5 new enemies to battle
- 3 new resources: wheat, flour and eggs
- New item to craft: (special) pastry
- 6 quests
- Added spirit potion point for Erevi's daughter at the waterfall
- Attack spells (lightning and fire blast) have been nerfed slightly.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements

Mmmm... Mayby it is Log for 1.60 version? And 1.61 version it is just BugFix? O_O

Reactions: Alteni

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.61] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.77GB
Updated 2019-05-04 with fixed audio
Download Win (181MB): - - -

Download Audio Fix Only for Previous Crunched Version (18MB): - - -
Extract the fix in the www folder and tell it to overwrite (replace) all files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.61b] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download Win (168MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty !

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes