Dec 15, 2017
So how exactly do you sleep with your daughter from Erevi? I read that you have to sleep in your house during the waystone quest, but nothing happens. I have the DeCensor patch in the www folder like instructed. Can anyone please help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
your companion will tell you what she wants and only if she wants to stay over at your house in the village you'll get a chance for that... you should also check the whole village with her, there might be someone unexpected standeing around askeing for help...

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
yes it does. Just like that
I am using Mac with Paralells Installed running Windows 10. I always figured that sense I was the only soul having this issue it might be due to me running a virtual Windows. But as you have the same problem that I have, what are you running on?

This is an issue I've had sense about 3 months ago. I was hoping next update should fix this issue but it have not. Now I do not know what to do :(

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
@AdamBender you are not the only one facing this bug. i think this is an issue only with mac users. unfortunately i have not yet seen any solution to this problem(other than playing the game on windows) on this thread or might have missed it.

edit: i thought there was a mac version for this game. i was mistaken. then it is definitely recommended, if possible, to run on windows.

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
i have bugg ith 3 vampire i feed all 3 but not in same night and i have the 3 potion fertility or barness
but still have same scene cant finish the quest also

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
@AdamBender you are not the only one facing this bug. i think this is an issue only with mac users. unfortunately i have not yet seen any solution to this problem(other than playing the game on windows) on this thread or might have missed it.

edit: i thought there was a mac version for this game. i was mistaken. then it is definitely recommended, if possible, to run on windows.
Well, I am playing it on Windows. The Hardware is Mac. But maybe if someone else who have this problem could confirm if it's related to running Windows on Paralells Desktop?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Just download the game. I'm playing on a mac via Parallels Desktop. Not sure if that's what's causing the issue but I figured I'd post here for advice in case someones experienced something similar. I took a screenshot of the issue, basically I can't really play the game since the players face takes up most of the screen like this. Is there a solution to this? Thanks

View attachment 275221
Same problem here. So now I know it's an issue with Paralells. Makes me sad because I had many hours invested in this game, and I don't think this bug will be fixed ;(

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Reactions: u z i

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for pointing it out. Now I know it's an issue with Paralells.
You can try Wine.
Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, macOS, & BSD.

Lelos05

Jan 1, 2018
You gotta start the quest chain from the temple qeustch or whatever to collect the gem the look in the temple ruins for diary entries and itll tell you about the place in the to the west then it should appear.
Thanks for help. I did start the quest with the gem, I found the diary saying Theresa got the gem but nothing about going west. Is there an other diary?

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for help. I did start the quest with the gem, I found the diary saying Theresa got the gem but nothing about going west. Is there an other diary?
Two rooms to check. First room is right next to the stairs, but you need to enter that room from hall corridor. Which is on the first level. The second room was on the second level, next to the main hall. It looks like a library.

Raptor32

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for pointing it out. Now I know it's an issue with Paralells. Sadly I think I'll have to give up on this game as I do not think it will be fixed. Could be that the bug is not within the game it self, but some driver to paralells. Had many hours invested in this exellent game.
Yes I am running a mac as well with Paralells. Running 7 64 bit. I decided to go this route as more games are available for windows than macs.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
do i have to start a new game? i didnt get the quest from rosy to find her boyfriend. i can flirt with her (show tits and pussy) but cant have sex

Nov 11, 2018
do i have to start a new game? i didnt get the quest from rosy to find her boyfriend. i can flirt with her (show tits and pussy) but cant have sex
You gotta ask or rather enquire about her boyfriend she'll tell you he had a key once you have to go west to find the gem from for qetesh quest line with the dragon inside the room where you get the gem is the key i messed this part up cause i picked up both and gave it to the dragon so yeah get the gem leave the key go back to rosy ask about bf she'll you about the key go back to dragon ask dragon to pick you up grab the key return to rosy then let grieve and thats it come back a few days later with flowers and special pastry.

Jan 20, 2019
I always use search function, i lurk here from years and years and before i was like 10 years on hong forums. I understand what you tell i just dont like to read flamings/harass/insults in threads (like i dont like guys who dont do search themself). These guys are not stupids, they are just slackers (dunno if slacker is the good word)
dude cant find the answer in the search i think im the only one having this problem

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
You gotta ask or rather enquire about her boyfriend she'll tell you he had a key once you have to go west to find the gem from for qetesh quest line with the dragon inside the room where you get the gem is the key i messed this part up cause i picked up both and gave it to the dragon so yeah get the gem leave the key go back to rosy ask about bf she'll you about the key go back to dragon ask dragon to pick you up grab the key return to rosy then let grieve and thats it come back a few days later with flowers and special pastry.

she didnt tell me something about him after baking something with her, maybe i have to wait till the final 1.60 version

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes