Rommel887

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
Main quest 3 : A date with Beth - rewards : learn the "Summon" spell - can't complete although had the skill in list ..
Side quest : Arouse the Mayor - objectives : administer the cure to mayor .. no action while talk to mayor, what next??..
- cemetry rumours - objectives : speak to Mayor bout the rumuors - can't activate even now had slept with the 3 dracula girls
- bring lady a gift - objectives : find a suitable gift - ???
- Fix the Lock (Frida) - objectives : give the lock - Assume passed the lock in early game but the Quest still haven't complete (crystal no complete sign) and even is far forward finish the Farm quest in Frida (giant lady) quest.. Bug???

Thanks for reply. >.O
In the Bring the lady a gift quest, the gift is a new "cloth" that you can buy from the mannequin in the cloth shop.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
any one can make one PC Compressed
In the last 24 hours you asked this multiple times.

NOBODY has answered in the meantime to those questions, what does that say to you ?.
Maybe that they don't want to or maybe it isn't possible ?.

You would think that after multiple times without answer you would get the message.....

Make one yourself if you really want one.....
But for the love of god....Stop asking.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
After a well deserved holiday and busy weeks for my work i managed to finally find some time to play the latest update tonight again.

Pretty excited because that halfling looks very cute.
Welcome back buddy:giggle:,
Enjoy the Valhalla of amazing woman again ^^

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
can anyone pls share save file of v1.51 pls !! thnks .... dont wann play that whole story again !!
I think post has saves from 1.51... right before starting the Waystone quest with Erevi's daughter. Not completely sure though It might be a save from the end of 1.41 ... another save file seems to have been posted a few pages back.

Reactions: J II D

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
Need a save of v1.31 or before that. Thank you guys very much!!! Those posted save file cant be downloaded.May be outdated. :p

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes