mswr

Jun 13, 2018
I returned to puppies to Frida but the quest is still marked as incomplete so I don't have enough affection with her to have sex with her. I've given her the padlock and gifts but still no good. Any workaround for this? Kinda annoying.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I returned to puppies to Frida but the quest is still marked as incomplete so I don't have enough affection with her to have sex with her. I've given her the padlock and gifts but still no good. Any workaround for this? Kinda annoying.
The questlog often doesn't update.
You will need a potion of phallus g to have sex, otherwise Frida's gonna turn you down

Kuv

Dec 6, 2017
Ancient temple and ancient ruins are two different things. There is one near the ancient temple in Forgotten Valley. It is against the North wall and is hard to spot if you do not look closely. The one in the ancient ruins is behind a sealed door. You need to move six pillars to match up with the floors' colors from the six rooms, in order to open the door and access the waystone.
Thank you

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The graveyard (vampire) quest is a pain in the neck (literally). Bandits just refuse to turn up! I wish you could kidnap the useless shop-keeper (furniture after you've bought everything) or the prostitute.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
The graveyard (vampire) quest is a pain in the neck (literally). Bandits just refuse to turn up! I wish you could kidnap the useless shop-keeper (furniture after you've bought everything) or the prostitute.
Just go with bat breeders.

mswr

Jun 13, 2018
The questlog often doesn't update.
You will need a potion of phallus g to have sex, otherwise Frida's gonna turn you down
Thanks. I had to give her about 6 or 7 gifts before she was willing to have sex with me, I must've fucked up some dialogue options or something before :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There's a quest involving Marcus and Gwyneth has more content planned

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I've read the walkthrough a few times but there is no clue on how to get the scenes with Erevi's daughter, someone knows ? Or i'm blind, it's explained and i've missed it

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've read the walkthrough a few times but there is no clue on how to get the scenes with Erevi's daughter, someone knows ? Or i'm blind, it's explained and i've missed it
Do you have the censorship file? If you don't, it will say you had a nice bath

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Is this game very grindy? I dislike RPGM games for this reason mostly, plus there's no Dev Console to help things along. Anyone care to say how long I'd have to spend before getting 80% of the scenes here?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is this game very grindy? I dislike RPGM games for this reason mostly, plus there's no Dev Console to help things along. Anyone care to say how long I'd have to spend before getting 80% of the scenes here?
It's sandbox so it all depends how you play it.
You can use potions to speed things or play it slow, you can ignore a girl completely or have all the fun. You can spend weeks growing crops or butcher goblins for easy money.the only thing you don't have to worry about is the constant gear upgrades. Just buy the set of gear you like. There is only one time sensitive quest. Maps are small and most enemies are visible on map

Reactions: J..D

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
It's sandbox so it all depends how you play it.
You can use potions to speed things or play it slow, you can ignore a girl completely or have all the fun. You can spend weeks growing crops or butcher goblins for easy money.the only thing you don't have to worry about is the constant gear upgrades. Just buy the set of gear you like. There is only one time sensitive quest. Maps are small and most enemies are visible on map
Your words give me hope, downloading and hopefully it's a great game. Thanks.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Do you have the censorship file? If you don't, it will say you had a nice bath
No i didn't play the game for some updates now, I just read the walkthrough and see nothing with your daughter in it, but I saw the pictures in the folder so I wondered.

You still have the solution of an online save editor, you can boost your character to sweep past every combat.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes