Play2Gain

May 11, 2019
Where is "Let there be light" quest and rosy's bf?
The "Let there be light" quest is in the temple where Ziva is - talk with her about it, searched the library for the Note of Sister Theresa... This will lead you to the Merchant's Inn and the dragon's cave (where the MC will find the lost gem and the corpse of Rosy's bf with a key as the evidence of his death... Please refer to the detailed walkthrough 1.32 or later edition. Cheers

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So I'm trying to do the Alice Room Key quest. I wasnt really following the guide so I had all the ingredients before even starting (clay, steaks) when I went down to the cellar I was able to just make the Key Mold. Unfortunately, I take it to the blacksmith and he just tells me how to make a mold, but I already have it and there is no more clay for me to grab. Is there any other way to fix this besides restarting my game?
You make it yourself at the work station. If you returned the lost dog, the blacksmith lets you work at the forge. Some things you must craft yourself

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i did it the way you showed but nothing happened
The pillars are not in their proper spots. Look at the image in this attachment, it will show you where each pillar needs to be, by their respective color.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well, after a couple days with the Flu ...
Today is finally the freaking day that i am going to play the new update.
Back to being a Peasant i guess ^^

New poll is interesting(not as important as some previous ones, but still fun).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.91.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.02.2020

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
Just a quick theory. I don't know which way the story is going, but I have a way to continue the stories of 2 girls in one update. The innkeeper wants a suitable husband for her daughter, and there's also Victoria. What if for some reason, the mayor were to die, and the MC becomes the new mayor? That would make him a suitable candidate for Alice, and at the same time, continue with Victoria's story. Its just a theory.

• Thinking Face

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just a quick theory. I don't know which way the story is going, but I have a way to continue the stories of 2 girls in one update. The innkeeper wants a suitable husband for her daughter, and there's also Victoria. What if for some reason, the mayor were to die, and the MC becomes the new mayor? That would make him a suitable candidate for Alice, and at the same time, continue with Victoria's story. Its just a theory.
if your theory is true, you better make sure the whole town likes you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Doubtfully, the player is a white sheet to most people... he travels alot and hardly spends time in the village itself, he is not a citizen, nor does he OWN a house (extending the house of Mia was not permitted by the village)... he is the adventureing type which probably will not be a reliable mayor.
Also before Victoria became the wife of the Mayor the innkeeper didn't even try to marry him to his darling (and if memory serve me right Mia once said that the mayor was still to poor/unimportant for her dad)

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Doubtfully, the player is a white sheet to most people... he travels alot and hardly spends time in the village itself, he is not a citizen, nor does he OWN a house (extending the house of Mia was not permitted by the village)... he is the adventureing type which probably will not be a reliable mayor.
Also before Victoria became the wife of the Mayor the innkeeper didn't even try to marry him to his darling (and if memory serve me right Mia once said that the mayor was still to poor/unimportant for her dad)
Indeed,
We only rent a house.

But being the Mayor would give me the opportunity to further my "No other males allowed" rule ^^.
But i don't see it happening, mostly because at this stage "we" are bigger than the Mayor already.

We have so many allies on our side that if something would happen, well ... Horny horde of Woman in this case ^^

rookstad

May 13, 2019
Trying to extract the save files from the online version uploaded to gamcore.com, but can't find the save files anywhere. Anyone know where to look in the localstorage, or is it impossible to extract these files from HTML5 browser storage?

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
weird game says i have 11 quest not done but in real only "missing boyfriend" quest is only what is not done and can´t do it because not can anymore entrance dragon lair ,because do it that quest age ago when in game not was any baker girl.....hmmm is there any possible way to open dragon place so i can visit her boyfriend bones ????

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes