vishesh

Jun 29, 2018
i am stuck on the cemetary quest, i brought the 3 vampires their food and had sex with all 3 but the quest is still active and so is festival lights even though i got both sex positions
How did u do festival lighting...i am about to start it .....i guess...any advice...

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any sort of glossary or the like, where the different status effects and symbols are explained in some detail? For the beneficial ones it's usually relatively easy to figure out simply due to context ("That symbol must mean increased agility, since I just used a potion of agility on the character!"), but with negative ones it can be more difficult.

Also, is it normal that all of Frida's quests seem to stay open? I made a lock for her, rescued her puppies, and plowed and seeded her garden, but the corresponding quests are all still listed as "open" in my quest log.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
How did u do festival lighting...i am about to start it .....i guess...any advice...
Go to the village in the south west is a river. If you have the lights from the swamp quest you can find a place to install them. After that go find the swamp elf in th etemple and invite her out.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i think i found a bug? i paid to repair the millers house pre-161 and now the only way to access the mill is a threat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i think i found a bug? i paid to repair the millers house pre-161 and now the only way to access the mill is a threat
I haven't burned his house in ages and threatening him is the only way to get in the Mill for me aswell... so I'd say not a bug, but intended feature

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
than how do you suppose it is meant to be?
from my view the player never got caught burning the house, he supported an unknown individual/family that lost his/their house before.
Now the miller clearly has a problem but seems to be to afraid of telling. The player never had a deeper connection to him so going all "pal let me help you" probably wouldn't do much good here. and there is a chance that he is just a racist trying everything NOT to sell flour to a halfling.
Threatening him to spill the beans and than help is quiet a valiable option I'd say.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
based off what the walkthrough seems to indicate is the miller is the guy who owns the house you burned down and a part of the family you give money too so they can rebuild their home. so the player does have a deeper connection to him.

and a bug is anything that happens in a game that was unintended. just because it happenes consistently doesnt mean it was intentional, for example, plenty of games have 'out of bounds' glitches these are a pretty famous kind of bug and can consistently be exploited by anyone playing the game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
based off what the walkthrough seems to indicate is the miller is the guy who owns the house you burned down and a part of the family you give money too so they can rebuild their home. so the player does have a deeper connection to him.

and a bug is anything that happens in a game that was unintended. just because it happenes consistently doesnt mean it was intentional, for example, plenty of games have 'out of bounds' glitches these are a pretty famous kind of bug and can consistently be exploited by anyone playing the game
You would have a point if the family you ruined/ help regain their basics were known to be the miller and the game would have taken track of the times you founded the restoration of his house.
But until this release there was no connection between both... neither did Tinkerer mention a variable that would have taken note of said events.
So unless you burn down his house and restore it afterwards in this release I don't think we are speaking of a bug, rather than a previously not included feature.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It seems pretty clear to me that the burning & rebuilding is intended to be fairly early game content, as it is no longer available once Victoria is pregnant. Just one more reason that I tend to replay from the start at each update.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
does anybody know how to open the gate of shrine temple
which one ? the one east of the Goblin forest ? that one becomes relevant when you are doing the Waystone quest while the MC goes around banging his daughter all over the place... or do you mean the inner gate ? that one is opened by matching the colors of the pillars to the colors of the outer rooms. the pic with the solution to that has been posted several times before if you wanna use the search function on the thread ?

Reactions: Yleke
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes